• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Shiva

Cooking with Ganja - a complete guide

Gonna process some kief, then de-carb and mix w/coconut oil. Then use oil in following recipe:

Ingredients
  • 4 egg whites
  • ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
  • dash of salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 cups coconut flakes
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
  • Optional: 1 tablespoon of Maca Powder
Instructions
  1. Whisk the egg whites with a dash (1/4 tsp) salt until stiff.
  2. Add honey, vanilla, coconut, melted coconut oil and Maca (if using).
  3. Carefully fold into egg whites.
  4. Let the mixture rest in the fridge for 30 minutes so that the coconut can soak up the mixture.
  5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  6. Gently spoon in 1 tablespoon scoops on to parchment paper lined baking sheet.
  7. Bake for 8-12 minutes until just starting to brown.

Only issue is, I need to somehow increase the amount of oil as 1 tbsp doesn't seem like enough...or perhaps I could make the oil really strong.

Hmmm

What do you call this Sunbiz?

• Like 4

What do you call this Sunbiz?

Used an entirely different recipe with kief butter, butter toffee cookies.

• Like 5

About time I got back into this thread.... so here we go:

RECIPES - SWEET THINGS

8. SOLSTICE CELEBRATION CAKE

This is a must for all you Solstice Celebrations and it's well worth the time and effort. This will get 20 people totally smashed. (Make this about six weeks before eating!)

Ingredients

6oz (170g) madeira or sherry or cooks booze (See part 5 of this guide on previous page)

2oz (57g) apricots (chopped, washed)

6oz (170g) mixed coloured place cherries (chopped, washed)

2oz (57g) chopped Brazil nuts

4oz (113g) mixed peel (washed)

2oz (57g) crystallised ginger (chopped, washed)

2oz (57g) ground almonds

2oz (57g) glace pineapple (chopped, washed)

12oz (340g) plain flour

9oz (255g) butter

2tsp baking powder

9oz (255g) caster sugar

4 eggs (beaten)

1 lb (450g) jar of apricot jam

Grated rind of lemon

3oz (85g) mixed fruit and nuts (to decorate)

1oz (28g) ground leaves

if using Cooks Booze, use half oz (14g)

and

half oz (14g) buds

and 

quarter oz (7g) or eighth oz (3.5g) hash

Method - Day 1

Put Sherry or Madeira (3 oz/ 85g) into a pan to warm through. Crumble In the fine hash, stir well and keep on a low heat for about 15 minutes. Then pour the mixture over the washed and chopped fruit and leave over night.

Then make your Cannabutter using 3oz/85g butter with 1.5oz (42g)grass and leave to go hard overnight.

Day 2

Grease an 8" cake tin and line with greaseproof paper. Heat oven to 160°C, 325°F, gas 3.

Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Set aside. Then add to yesterday’s fruit mixture; the brazil nuts, ground almonds, lemon rind and a few spoons of the
flour mix. In another bowl, cream together the Cannabutter, 6 oz / 170g of plain butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add your beaten eggs gradually with a spoon full of flour after each egg. Then stirring well, add the remaining flour.

Next, add to this the fruit mixture and another 2 oz / 57g of the Madeira so the mixture is just pourable. Turn this into a tin and bake for 1.5 hours. Then turn the oven down to 150°C, 300°F, gas 2 and continue to bake for a further 1.5 to 2 hours.

Test the cake with a clean skewer by gently inserting it into the centre of the cake. If it appears clean then remove the cake and allow to cool for ten minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. When the cake is cold, make small holes in the top and bottom and pour a little of the remaining Madeira or Sherry over the cake regularly. (About once a week.)

This cake will keep for up to 6 weeks if wrapped in foil and kept in a tin. It stays moist and becomes very potent if this is done, so it’s well worth the effort.

To decorate your cake, wait until it is to be eaten. Heat lhe jam slowly and spread a thin layer over the whole cake. Then cover with a pattern of fruit and nuts of your choice. Make sure your guests have somewhere to crash out as they won’t go far after this!

Happy Solstice!

9. CHOCOLATE GANJA CAKE

For 6-8 people and great for birthdays!

Ingredients

4oz (113g) butter

4oz (113g) sugar

2tbs of golden syrup

1 egg

1 drop of vanilla extract

6oz (170g) plain flour

2tbs cocoa

1 quarter tsp salt

1 tsp baking powder

half a cup of milk

1 tsp bicarbonate of soda

quarter of an oz (7g) good buds

or

eight of an oz (3.5g) hash

0r

half oz (14g) ground leaves

(Black Hash is especially good)

Method

Melt the butter and add the Ganja stirring in well. (Or melt 2oz Cannabutter and 2oz plain butter.) Then add the sugar and syrup stirring in well and remove from
the heat.

In a separate bowl, mix together; the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder - I call this the dry ingredients mix. Then beat the eggs until thick and add to your pan of Cannabutter mixture. Then add half of the dry ingredients mix and the vanilla extract.

Next stir the bicarbonate of soda into the milk and add this this to the final mix with the rest of the dry ingredients. Stir well.

Pour the mixture into a greased and lined 7" cake tin and bake for 30-40 minutes on the middle shelf at 190°C, 375°f, gas 5.

Test the cake with a clean skewer by gently inserting it into the centre of the cake. If it appears clean then remove and allow to cool for ten minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cover in whipped cream or buttercream and serve. It won’t make you any younger but you’ll have a good birthday!
  • Like 1

Hmmmmmm? I wonder if that would work? A serious question as I have made really strong infused oil yet the edibles made with it would not get me high. A tablespoon of the infused oil by itself knocked me stupid (and gave me the shits)!

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm? I wonder if that would work? A serious question as I have made really strong infused oil yet the edibles made with it would not get me high. A tablespoon of the infused oil by itself knocked me stupid (and gave me the shits)!

Wonder if what would work Llama? You talking about the Solstice Cake? I'm guessing that the effects are different for everyone depending on our systems. I seem to get wasted off edibles to the point of feeling sick so not always a pleasant experience for me. I don't think I've ever not got wasted from edibles to be fair.

• Like 2

I stay away from edibles. They knock me down and give me a hang over. I'm not good with them at all. I'll stick to smoking a bowl, eating, smoke another bowl,... seems to do the trick

SH420

• Like 1

I stay away from edibles. They knock me down and give me a hang over. I'm not good with them at all. I'll stick to smoking a bowl, eating, smoke another bowl,... seems to do the trick

SH420

That's how I roll bro!

• Like 2