• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Farmerfischer

Poppies outdoor/indoor

High y'all I'm not real sure if this i as the place for this.. But anyways here's some pics of my current poppy grow. Well I'll have pics up when I'm able to. It seems I can't yet or I just haven't figured how stuff works here.

Edited by Farmerfischer
  • Like 8

I did some poppies. Most of the named varieties are somnifera, but, you can get shitton of perfectly good seed from the spice rack. A couple bucks for a bottle of seed.

My first attempt, outdoors, was met with ants mining all the seed.  At the other house, I managed a few.  Just as a curiosity. Neven took the effort to scratch 'em. 

Poppies are quite legal until you tap them...

• Like 9

Lol yeah I've grown some potently beautiful poppies form spice rack seeds. Not sure if I'm allowed to say the brand name. I have tazzies, gigantimums,pepper box and some pom poms going. And some newly sprouted spice rack brand. As soon as I figure out how to upload I'll get some pics up. I don't see that button yet..lol

• Like 8

in the reply box you will see More Reply Options in the lower right corner

click on it

then you will see an Attach Files in the lower left

You can load pics from your computer 

if you want to post pics from images type thing, a site... there is an icon on the top of the reply box... kinda below the emoticons ... use that

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 7

post-2510-0-07729700-1486678982_thumb.jpgpost-2510-0-67183700-1486679044_thumb.jpg hey I figured it out. I had to click full version and now there's a whole New lookin site..Lmao.
  • Like 10

I have a shit ton of seeds to grow this spring. Here's the spice rack seeds.post-2510-0-53285600-1486679306_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

So you can get viable poppie seeds from the spice aisle at the grocery store. Is there a best type to use. Are they potent? I was going to order from Europe, awesome thread.

• Like 8

Hi farmer...

I don't think it is an issue. not sure what company policy is. We are pretty loose  Blame me, if there's a problem

• Like 7

So you can get viable poppie seeds from the spice aisle at the grocery store. Is there a best type to use. Are they potent? I was going to order from Europe, awesome thread.

hopefully sayin this isn't a no no! The spice rack kind i grew years ago were McCormick poppy seeds. I just put them on a damp paper towel and place them into a baggy and put them in the fridge for a few days and the seeds started to uncurl. As soon as I seen them starting to pop I carefully wiped them pinto the pots I intended to use the whole time. I did the same thing with this last batch of spice rack seeds ( great value brand) some seeds need cold to trigger germ others don't. For example the Peshawar Persian whites . as for the potency of the McCormick poppies. They were good. At the time I had a really high tolerance so I needed like 35 gold ball size pods to ease my withdrawal. At that time I used 400 to 800 mg.of morphine a day I.v. that was 7 years ago. I've been clean from opiates scence then. The last three years I've been growing poppies mainly for emergency use . I've got two blow disks in my back and I'm not a huge fan of pharmaceuticals. I prefer natural alternatives such as poppy tea. On the excruciating days. Most of the time I just smoke cannabis for releaf. Imo it's more of a distraction then a pain medicine, meaning when I smoke I can focus on other things instead of the back pain.. But there's thoughts days that I move wrong or fuck myself up working the cannabis don't help and I brew some tea.. Which consists of 3 to 4 small pods now..lol .. Every year I might get 30 to 50 pods to last the winter.. Edited by Farmerfischer
  • Like 7

As for best type of strain.? Probably tazzies, zahir, Afghan,Persian white Peshawar var.album, Hungarian, these all are potent.

• Like 7

This sounds like fun.  Grocery store poppy grow. Incredible !

• Like 8

Sorry my mind has just been blown, so I can grow poppies, dry the pods and get a pain relief tea from them. I'll be looking into this brother. I hurt all the time and I hate pill. This just might be a good answer. Thanks brother.

• Like 8

I'll do some research first. Thanks brother.

• Like 6

Sorry my mind has just been blown, so I can grow poppies, dry the pods and get a pain relief tea from them. I'll be looking into this brother. I hurt all the time and I hate pill. This just might be a good answer. Thanks brother.

like all opiates take extreme caution and don't abuse! Unless you like being dope sick. If your familiar to opiates these won't be a problem. Just don't use for more then a few days .
  • Like 8