• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Mycobro

How's the weather?

I thought why not when you can't talk about anything else you've always got the weather.

Getting ready for snowmegadon 2017 lol, people are going nuts and the roads are warm enough to take a nap on still. Treated roads and the whole 9 yards.

• Like 6

I had to water my flowers... 90` and sunny... for the next week

said it before.   Our "bad weather" is too much sun and warm.  It goes on for months

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 6

I'm making a quick run to Tennessee and it's a little sketchy, still above freezing but it's snowing like crazy. Be glad to get home. It's the other guy that worries me. 34°F and dropping. Sleet, rain and snow. More coming.

• Like 7

70 all week.........rw

• Like 5

Today

About darn time too... had seedlings from veggies this time last year.. Grandbaby is coming over at 10am gonna put her to work today planting seeds!

partly_cloudy.png74° 49°

Sun

partly_cloudy.png

75° 49°

Mon

partly_cloudy.png

79° 51°

Tue

sunny.png

83° 52°

• Like 6

First band of snows moved through, maybe 2 inches. Baby cow's are just bouncing around having a big time. So cute I nearly puked lol.

• Like 5

Today

About darn time too... had seedlings from veggies this time last year.. Grandbaby is coming over at 10am gonna put her to work today planting seeds!

That's the good stuff there. Edited by Mycobro
  • Like 5

That's the good stuff there.

yeah I do lover the grow season length here for sure.. bit behind this year.. but we will get there..  the temps here in the summer suck for sure avg at 100+ from about may to late oct

• Like 6

Average high is 100` in June for Tucson. The end of June, it cools off - a little. We get afternoon rains July to Sept. Bluebird skies in the AM. Will hit 95` and rain. Temp drops to 75` and spend the rest of the day trying to recover.  If it is a very short shower, it kinda sux. Temp goes back up AND you get steam.

• Like 7

Enjoying the Cali temps as well, 70s all week. Summer... love hate. Hope the den can manage the high temps... may end up buying an a/c. Makes all the sense to have one in there.

SH420

• Like 6

Snows almost totally gone now.

• Like 4

Currently 46, High of 72, today, going to be high 60's to high 80's all week. We've got a storm possible on the 24th.

I remember snow! I saw that shit a couple times... Got stuck in Colorado last time I visited Subi. A county truck tried to help, got stuck too. I had to pull him back down.

• Like 5

Round 2 is setting up. It's 34°F radar looking like it'll be here about 5. Looks like Missouri is getting some heavy storms.

• Like 4

We might get up into the 40's next week!!!! :Animated-Dancing-Hillbilly-w-Ju

• Like 4

That guy's my cousin, I was married to his sister but we got divorced and they got together. They've been together about 15 years. It's cool. His kids call him uncle daddy. Damn good shine though.

• Like 4