• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Mycobro

How's the weather?

It is Snowing!  :sleddingsmile: It won't stick, but springtime in the Mountains! ......lol......rw

• Like 2

We got hammered hard with 30+ inches of snow at the beginning of the week.. this weekend is supposed to reach almost 70°f ...  Probably going to have to get the kayaks out just to get in and out of the driveway..lol..  

• Like 5

Throw out a fishing line ... from the porch

Spring thaw... boy howdee

the weather

I m having to hide from the wind. It blustery. Not steady ... Huffing and puffing. Like to knocked me over. I am realizing that it aggravates my back, too. Feel like I've been kicked it the ass by a horse.

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DarKwon said:

Throw out a fishing line ... from the porch

Spring thaw... boy howdee

the weather

I m having to hide from the wind. It blustery. Not steady ... Huffing and puffing. Like to knocked me over. I am realizing that it aggravates my back, too. Feel like I've been kicked it the ass by a horse.

Do you have any kites..?   I bet tieing a wind surfing kite to a wheelchair would make for a fun ride..:crazy_pilot:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh yeah... some

No parafoils... but, I do have a very stable rigid kite that could lift the kid. I would have trouble with it today... and need heavier "string".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Like I've always said, there's nothing like tying your kid to a huge kite in high winds - cept maybe tying wifey to a huger one. :o :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Snow is melting fast.. 60°f today tomorrow is supposed to be 65-70°f. I'm sure most of are rivers will be flooding into some folks yards.. I hope i can get out to the bus stop to get my boy.. 

• Like 4

Lol.... I couldn't get out.. had to have my dad pick my boy up..  my truck took a shit last year( it's a ford) now im driving a pt cruiser..lol. My pops has a 4×4 so he's going to blaze a better trail for me to get in and out of the driveway...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got a GMC 4x4 now, instead of Fords, that I have had for the last 9 years! I had to put some money in it but it's a good truck, till I kill it........lol.....rw

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, roofwayne said:

I got a GMC 4x4 now, instead of Fords, that I have had for the last 9 years! I had to put some money in it but it's a good truck, till I kill it........lol.....rw

The gem module got water logged in my Ford...  I think the models from 99-05 all had leaky windshields on the driver's side which leak onto the module..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Farmerfischer said:

The gem module got water logged in my Ford...  I think the models from 99-05 all had leaky windshields on the driver's side which leak onto the module..

A $250 repair I just did yesterday, for a $20 main seal.

But if you leave it, the window channels begin rusting.

• Like 3

Just now, Sunbiz1 said:

A $250 repair I just did yesterday, for a $20 main seal.

But if you leave it, the window channels begin rusting.

The top and bottom left side already are rusted.. still I maybe able to fix it better then what it is.. I just got to get the money for a new module.. they're not cheap. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmerfischer said:

The top and bottom left side already are rusted.. still I maybe able to fix it better then what it is.. I just got to get the money for a new module.. they're not cheap. 

Bottom leaks suck, cuz' that free flowing silicone for windshields has no gravity to work with.

Might still work though to seal it up without replacing the entire windshield.

According to my body guy,  the urethane adhesive used to install windshields works even better...but it only comes in large tubes and is expensive.

Edited by Sunbiz1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sunbiz1 said:

Bottom leaks suck, cuz' that free flowing silicone for windshields has no gravity to work with.

Might still work though to seal it up without replacing the entire windshield.

According to my body guy,  the urethane adhesive used to install windshields works even better...but it only comes in large tubes and is expensive.

I'll look into that,, thanks

• Like 2