• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Llama

Perpetual harvest

Does anybody remember what the formula is for a perpetual harvest indoors. My cannabis infused brain doesn't seem to want to work out the math on this one.

We want to be able to harvest weekly if possible'

We have two grow tents available. If I remember, to effectively have a perpetual rotation you need to use clones?

Info on this subject would be helpful

• Like 7

:teacher-smiley-emoticon: come on stoners get you calculators out… Im no help.

• Like 6

When I had  my  perpetual harvesting a plant a week, I was doing 12/12 FS. I would plant 4 seeds every two weeks.  Clone the same strain, one clone per week. veg exactly the same amount of time and in 90 to 100 days you harvesting one plant a week.........rw

Edited by roofwayne
  • Like 9

Yea I think roofs suggestion would work.

Same formula applies no matter how many u do.

However many u add per week is how many u will be able to perpetually harvest.

Just remember sir

Harvesting every week means trimming every week and trimming 4 weeks in a row will yield the same amount as waiting and doing all 4 the fourth week.

I'm guessing plant counts are to blame?

• Like 6

We want to harvest four plant a week. I don't mind trimming at all..We are growing for 3 cards. I smoke a lot of weed as does my counterpart...we definitely need a continuous supply! We should have 12 plants in flower at all times, replacing 4 every week.

My thought was to fill the veg tent with 12 plants, and move four to flower at 4 weeks, then  replacing 4 plants every week. As long as we have enough mature plants to go into flower each week, it should work out. Of course we need to add four clones or sprouts every week. Unless we use all clones, the harvest time may vary a little bit.

• Like 7

Does anybody remember what the formula is for a perpetual harvest indoors. My cannabis infused brain doesn't seem to want to work out the math on this one.

We want to be able to harvest weekly if possible'

We have two grow tents available. If I remember, to effectively have a perpetual rotation you need to use clones?

Info on this subject would be helpful

keep planting?

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 8

Goddam DK! You are a fucking genius, thanks!!! :jester:  :rofl:

• Like 7

keep planting?

ROTFLMAO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :drinks:

• Like 5

I'm curious to know how this is turning out. I'm a few months into my 1st perpetual grow. I am ultimately hoping to harvest every 2 weeks. Right now I'm looking at every month. Started out about 3-4 months ago. No tents though. I'm confined to stealth cabinet growing for now.

• Like 2