• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

wasnt sure where to put this but they have vids w/ different deals for those in the know...

id love a hondo sherlock but untill then im gna order one of those 50 dollar dank tank percs

thnx a bunch jinxproof, rose and dank tank for some sick work at sick prices

#2 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

btw bluedream, if you see this i apologize in advance for costing you some loot lol

#3 OFFLINE   BlueDreams

BlueDreams

MomaPug

• Inactive
  • 6,187 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

btw bluedream, if you see this i apologize in advance for costing you some loot lol

Oh Pan...you know me so well!! That "Hand" piece, I don't know if I can figure it out? GREAT prices, especially on their tubes.

I am going to do a search and try and find these guys, some really nice heady gear. I assume this is a monthly deal vid for folks signed up for their newsletter or some such?

#4 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

follow the video i posted over to youtube and look for the email address right under the video...

the discounts are for 13%ers only so make mention of "13%er" perhaps both in the email title and the body of the msg

im sure even though its been a sec you may recall that i love me some tga gear.....
well jinxproof is an official green avenger so of course i was bound to stumble upon it lol

#5 OFFLINE   BlueDreams

BlueDreams

MomaPug

• Inactive
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

follow the video i posted over to youtube and look for the email address right under the video...

the discounts are for 13%ers only so make mention of "13%er" perhaps both in the email title and the body of the msg

im sure even though its been a sec you may recall that i love me some tga gear.....
well jinxproof is an official green avenger so of course i was bound to stumble upon it lol

Oh my...they are about 10 miles away from me if that....trouble :rolleyes: :wub:

#6 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

whats a 13%er?

well basically all of us are 13%ers lol

its kind of a concept a guy named farmer john created on youtube, his vids arent too shabby either
13 is for the letter M btw not the gang

#7 OFFLINE   BlueDreams

BlueDreams

MomaPug

• Inactive
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

OMG...I know them!! They used to be one of my favorite shops in the U-dist....(((Rose)) Thanks so much Pan!! Been looking for them a couple years now :smileys-passing-joint: I know your guy jinx...except I know him by his real name....what a small world!

#8 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

lol thats pretty cool, im glad the circle came back around for ya on that one :)

#9 OFFLINE   Pan

Pan

Pipe Dreamer

• Prepared Stoner
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

no prob...btw they have kits for dabs too

a quartz nail kit for 30 and the titanium nails were 30 aswell...

was thinking bout getting a kit too when i snag that 50 buck perc for my concetrates

Edited by Pan, 01 September 2012 - 09:26 AM.

#10 OFFLINE   GoodOleDog

GoodOleDog

Learning to Roll

• Professional Stoner
  • 625 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hey Pan great post I have some glass from over the years but I am usually into just plain looking stuff but I saw a couple on here that I reilly like and one that I hope to order today the cobalt sherlock bubbler thanks for sharing
Smoke Well My Friends

#11 OFFLINE   PureGro1

PureGro1

Proud To be A Stoner!

• Mr. E " T "
  • 9,423 posts
  • LocationBeast Coast
Contributor

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Thanks Bro, Awesome stuff- Do they do Custom work, do you know?

#12 OFFLINE   BlueDreams

BlueDreams

MomaPug

• Inactive
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

I will be stopping in to say high this week...if there is something you would like me to take detailed pics of, I am sure Rose wouldn't mind me doing that to help with a sale. Maybe I should bring my little cam? Wonder if I could talk her into an additional SH discount? Do they charge tax Pan? Maybe I could talk them out of that for us?

I am so excited to see them and their little ones, bet they are not as little anymore, the youngest son was only a couple months old last I saw them.

I have had some custom work from them in the past, but they worked as a go-between for me and a blower I like....I had a dichro bubbler made with my name in it.

#13 OFFLINE   gopherbuddha

gopherbuddha

"The Legend"

• High Society Stoner
  • 1,647 posts
  • LocationOn the run from my p.o. like whoa
Contributor

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

What a cool thread to stumble upon. Beautiful glass and a reunion. Good stuff indeed.

#14 OFFLINE   BlueDreams

BlueDreams

MomaPug

• Inactive
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

What a cool thread to stumble upon. Beautiful glass and a reunion. Good stuff indeed.

I miss you Gopher, don't see enough of you my friend....hope you are liking the job? :smileys-passing-joint: I am thinking Pan got some good karma out of this thread for sure :post-40-0-82330900-1336573534:

#15 OFFLINE   gopherbuddha

gopherbuddha

"The Legend"

• High Society Stoner
  • 1,647 posts
  • LocationOn the run from my p.o. like whoa
Contributor

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

Hey Moma. I really miss being around too. I feel like I have no time at all any more. Got some time off coming soon though. Thinking of buyimg me some new glass from these wonderful people to enjoy. They do some beautiful work.