• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Pan

Dank Tank

btw bluedream, if you see this i apologize in advance for costing you some loot lol

• Like 4

Guest BlueDreams

btw bluedream, if you see this i apologize in advance for costing you some loot lol

Oh Pan...you know me so well!! That "Hand" piece, I don't know if I can figure it out? GREAT prices, especially on their tubes.

I am going to do a search and try and find these guys, some really nice heady gear. I assume this is a monthly deal vid for folks signed up for their newsletter or some such?

follow the video i posted over to youtube and look for the email address right under the video...

the discounts are for 13%ers only so make mention of "13%er" perhaps both in the email title and the body of the msg

im sure even though its been a sec you may recall that i love me some tga gear.....

well jinxproof is an official green avenger so of course i was bound to stumble upon it lol

• Like 4

Guest BlueDreams

follow the video i posted over to youtube and look for the email address right under the video...

the discounts are for 13%ers only so make mention of "13%er" perhaps both in the email title and the body of the msg

im sure even though its been a sec you may recall that i love me some tga gear.....

well jinxproof is an official green avenger so of course i was bound to stumble upon it lol

Oh my...they are about 10 miles away from me if that....trouble :rolleyes::wub:

whats a 13%er?

well basically all of us are 13%ers lol

its kind of a concept a guy named farmer john created on youtube, his vids arent too shabby either

13 is for the letter M btw not the gang

• Like 4

Guest BlueDreams

OMG...I know them!! They used to be one of my favorite shops in the U-dist....(((Rose)) Thanks so much Pan!! Been looking for them a couple years now :smileys-passing-joint: I know your guy jinx...except I know him by his real name....what a small world!

lol thats pretty cool, im glad the circle came back around for ya on that one :)

• Like 4

Hey Pan great post I have some glass from over the years but I am usually into just plain looking stuff but I saw a couple on here that I reilly like and one that I hope to order today the cobalt sherlock bubbler thanks for sharing

Smoke Well My Friends

• Like 4

Thanks Bro, Awesome stuff- Do they do Custom work, do you know?

• Like 3

Guest BlueDreams

I will be stopping in to say high this week...if there is something you would like me to take detailed pics of, I am sure Rose wouldn't mind me doing that to help with a sale. Maybe I should bring my little cam? Wonder if I could talk her into an additional SH discount? Do they charge tax Pan? Maybe I could talk them out of that for us?

I am so excited to see them and their little ones, bet they are not as little anymore, the youngest son was only a couple months old last I saw them.

I have had some custom work from them in the past, but they worked as a go-between for me and a blower I like....I had a dichro bubbler made with my name in it.

Guest BlueDreams

What a cool thread to stumble upon. Beautiful glass and a reunion. Good stuff indeed.

I miss you Gopher, don't see enough of you my friend....hope you are liking the job? :smileys-passing-joint: I am thinking Pan got some good karma out of this thread for sure :post-40-0-82330900-1336573534:

Hey Moma. I really miss being around too. I feel like I have no time at all any more. Got some time off coming soon though. Thinking of buyimg me some new glass from these wonderful people to enjoy. They do some beautiful work.

• Like 5