• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
chilimatt

My new bungalo

My new 2018 Jayco slx  25 ft. I don't need to rent a motel no mo. have home will travel :) They were on sale at camping world. Normally this is 22,000. I pikt it up for 15,000. She is sweet. I'm beach bound now hehe

post-2256-0-77153600-1510517969_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Looks like a nice one. Enjoy yourself.. Don't get sunburned....lol.....rw

• Like 7

we cut a 1950's model of that out from the center of our house. 

looks like a nice crib. When ya coming down.

Warning :  it gets below freezing regularly in the AM all winter in this specific place  60  - 70` during the day

• Like 6

Nice ride. Now we got to get ya over to the southeast coast of my state for a visit.

Ya man :). I would love to and going to .

we cut a 1950's model of that out from the center of our house. 

looks like a nice crib. When ya coming down.

Warning :  it gets below freezing regularly in the AM all winter in this specific place  60  - 70` during the day

• Like 6

Now if you can just talk her into that new boat.............................. :rolleyes:

ROAD TRIP!!!!  :reading-a-map-smiley-emoticon:

I know a few guys in New mexico who would love to entertain you if you get to this part of the country. :smelling-bbq:  :eating-hamburger-smiley-emotico  :bbq:  :birthday-party-blower:  :Animated-Dancing-Hillbilly-w-Ju  :smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 7

Lots of nice campgrounds in Myrtle Beach, SC that would be close enough for me to visit yall. We have 3 small campgrounds within 30 miles of me near Ocean Isle Beach. The nicest one is Sea Mist, google it. My mom has her 19' camper set up there year round. Only thing is.....you have to be very careful and stealth to smoke at these places.

Hec, I can turn the tables on you...now if I would visit your place I have somewhere to sleep...lol!!!

Edited by wolfpackblue
  • Like 7

Lots of nice campgrounds in Myrtle Beach, SC that would be close enough for me to visit yall. We have 3 small campgrounds within 30 miles of me near Ocean Isle Beach. The nicest one is Sea Mist, google it. My mom has her 19' camper set up there year round. Only thing is.....you have to be very careful and stealth to smoke at these places.

Hec, I can turn the tables on you...now if I would visit your place I have somewhere to sleep...lol!!!

Dam skippy! either way sounds good :)

Now if you can just talk her into that new boat.............................. :rolleyes:

ROAD TRIP!!!!  :reading-a-map-smiley-emoticon:

I know a few guys in New mexico who would love to entertain you if you get to this part of the country. :smelling-bbq:  :eating-hamburger-smiley-emotico  :bbq:  :birthday-party-blower:  :Animated-Dancing-Hillbilly-w-Ju  :smileys-passing-joint:

I just got rid of a boat to my car mechanic in trade for new brakes, tune up, lube job, oil, AC recharge, and a cabin filter plus I gave him a little bonus of Freeze Berry. We barter out here. 

I also know some fellers out in Oracle Az. Road trip is in the books this spring  :old:  :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi  :smileys-drinking-beer: 

• Like 7

Damn, Chili

Oracle is just around the corner from me ... well, 75 -80 miles.  We have big blocks here...

• Like 6

Damn, Chili

Oracle is just around the corner from me ... well, 75 -80 miles.  We have big blocks here...

75-80 miles.......don't mean nuthin in the west!

• Like 4

Shit, I know a couple a stoners who drove four hours to smoke out the doghouse

• Like 5

I know one that drove farther for the same purpose - twice...  minne

w/i 500 mile of here

minne, onehit, Llama, rw

• Like 6

ain't that the truth ... I drive 40 miles [one way] to the supermarket

I gotta go 30 miles. I shop 2x a month.But the beer store is 2 miles "whew" and the dispensary is 20 feet away aaahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 4