• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Mycobro

monkeying around

I would like to start a new thread. Gonna do a build with all this equipment I have laying around. Sorry I've been gone but I hope you guys can understand I had a situation. Things are much better now. I'm the one that can't conform. Just don't see weed as a bad thing so that's where I'm at. Enough of the bummer stuff I want to talk weed. It's been a minute. Still smoking for the moment but supplies are dwindling. Few grams of Montana Huckleberry and the same for some Pakistani valley. Small jar of Sour Diesel and some crumbs and that's the end of that. I'll get a little cat piss brick weed to get me by. Smoking about a quarter gram a day so it'll stretch a little bit. Got some beans outta the haul. Zulu skunk crossed to SD, HB, and PV. Had 2 little bulls in the batch, one Zulu was the one with female flowers, I'm dubious about whether it got mislabeled because of the stability of that strain. Anyhow I'm going to do a ultra stealth micro grow box. I'm only able to get build time ever now and then and will post sporadically. I am Mycobro and I am a stoner.

• Like 8

• Like 7

Hey Myco! I am a Stoner , too!......lol..rw

• Like 6

hey Myco

You joined the right club. None of us are good conformists.

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 7

... if you know the history of this forum, that is precisely why we are our own forum.

truth

• Like 6

Glad to see you back posting again. I understand part of your dilemma because I battle it every day. Ultimately, its up to us to choose right and wrong. Take care brother.

• Like 5

I'm planning on a large plastic tub as my grow chamber. Mylar roofing insulated out. Gonna try a sealed semi closed loop system with the air flow. I want to rig up some way getting a small amount of fresh air in but keep chamber under pressure and the intake can't leak non filtered air. Thinking about putting inline fan in separate plastic tub with my bulkhead fittings ducting inflow and outflow with carbon filter inside somehow pushing a small amount of filtered air out I guess to get that tiny amount of fresh in on the high side. Still trying to figure that trick out. Will be using both COBs but on the sides. Probably running a 8/16 from seed with a single plant. Thinking about putting a camera inside and hose nutes in and waste goes out without ever opening the container and I can see what's going on inside. Got a old cell phone I think I could rig up for the camera. Anyhow that's the cliff notes of my idea.

• Like 7

Sounds pretty interesting!.......rw

• Like 6

My wife has become a rising star in the drug rehabilitation world and our church. She has really come into her own and I am extremely proud of her. I on the other hand can't stop smoking weed. Mainly because deep down I don't want to, I just can't see the problem. I don't talk about or get high around her. In every other way I'm a decent Christian man living a decent life, but that quarter to half gram a day of weed makes me a dirty secret. I can't buy the shit around here anymore because now the whole county knows her and would love to talk. I will quit soon because I'm gonna be out. Hence the super secret micro grow. She knows that I take a puff from time to time and she's cool with that. So there is full disclosure. I don't know if I'm right or wrong. Maybe I'm being selfish. Maybe it's my rebellious nature. I just don't feel wrong about it at a core level and I have put much thought into this. Personally my take is the universe led me here to learn how to provide for myself in secret until it's finally legal. I look forward to that day. I've not put seed to ground and I'm just thinking at this point.

Enough of that. I'll be off to church soon and I hope you all have a great day, I'll be back when I get moment to myself

• Like 8

Remember weed is medical. Out here they are busting Rehabs for making it worst or doing nothing at all.  Good Luck.......rw

• Like 5

Thanks Roof, I definitely prefer it to what a Dr. would give me to keep me calm, deal with my joint pain and dealing with people in general.

I was just fingering my beans, forgot how many wonderful strains I have. Found the Road kill skunk, and Landos stash. Was afraid I had lost then.

• Like 7

I know you have Sallimagda.

It works very well for me.

a couple of cavaets .... it stinks very bad and it runs long -     12 weeks+

• Like 6

My wife has become a rising star in the drug rehabilitation world and our church. She has really come into her own and I am extremely proud of her. I on the other hand can't stop smoking weed. Mainly because deep down I don't want to, I just can't see the problem. I don't talk about or get high around her. In every other way I'm a decent Christian man living a decent life, but that quarter to half gram a day of weed makes me a dirty secret. I can't buy the shit around here anymore because now the whole county knows her and would love to talk. I will quit soon because I'm gonna be out. Hence the super secret micro grow. She knows that I take a puff from time to time and she's cool with that. So there is full disclosure. I don't know if I'm right or wrong. Maybe I'm being selfish. Maybe it's my rebellious nature. I just don't feel wrong about it at a core level and I have put much thought into this. Personally my take is the universe led me here to learn how to provide for myself in secret until it's finally legal. I look forward to that day. I've not put seed to ground and I'm just thinking at this point.

Enough of that. I'll be off to church soon and I hope you all have a great day, I'll be back when I get moment to myself

In the not too distant past, I had an expensive dinner with a VERY well known CEO of a National prison ministry and his wife.

They both know what I do, and asked if I still did.

Well of course I do was the response, and these are conservative Baptists. I wouldn't even have a glass of wine with my steak in front of them.

They didn't judge, mainly b/c the Bible prohibits passing judgement.

Or perhaps it was b/c I paid for the dinners. :lol:

So grow grow grow my friend!

Grow trees, or in between some trees. :D

There is no mention of cannabis in the Bible, and our brains were created by God with cannabanoid receptors for a reason. :)

Edited by Sunbiz1
  • Like 8

In the not too distant past, I had an expensive dinner with a VERY well known CEO of a National prison ministry and his wife.

They both know what I do, and asked if I still did.

Well of course I do was the response, and these are conservative Baptists. I wouldn't even have a glass of wine with my steak in front of them.

They didn't judge, mainly b/c the Bible prohibits passing judgement.

Or perhaps it was b/c I paid for the dinners. :lol:

So grow grow grow my friend!

Grow trees, or in between some trees. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHEcIbhDiw

There is no mention of cannabis in the Bible, and our brains were created by God with cannabanoid receptors for a reason. :)

I concur brother. Looking over my genetics now. Got the house to myself and it's time for mission impossible grow lol. I'll have that theme music in my head all day.
  • Like 9

Good luck Mr Myco. This bud will burn in 5 seconds  phhuusshshshshshshshs :stoned-smiley:

• Like 9