• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
SirNovak

My Tested MMJ Strains

So I'm making this thread cause I got some of my bud tested at a lab here in RI.

I'll post the strains I get tested here,

They take some awesome high-res pictures of it,

tell you the THC, and all the cannabinoids.

Then give you a little graph of what the bud is good for. (pain relief, sleep assistance....etc)

Anyway! Here is my first strain to be tested.

Jack-47

https://knowyourgrow.co/strain/1064

• Like 9

Im speechless, Thats so cool its beyond cool... :smileys-passing-joint: You da man!

• Like 6

I wanna get my White Domina tested too. Cause it looks really crystally.

But its like $30 bucks a test, which isn't to bad, but I'm approaching the down season for work, so I gotta be stingy. Haha.

And my next crop is still pretty far out.

But I'm gunna put some aside to get it tested along with the LSDxICE when that comes in.

• Like 8

Do they send your smoke back? or do they Test it that way too?

I wouldnt mind having the ability to do something like that...

• Like 8

You send in like a half a gram.

The test it using a laboratory, but I believe (don't quote me on this) they actually have patients who they have smoke and give reports on the high and stuff. Think I read something about that on the site. But I can't remember and I don't wanna look. But no, they don't send anything back to you.

As far as I know, they have a place in RI, and in Maine.

• Like 7

You send in like a half a gram.

The test it using a laboratory, but I believe (don't quote me on this) they actually have patients who they have smoke and give reports on the high and stuff. Think I read something about that on the site. But I can't remember and I don't wanna look. But no, they don't send anything back to you.

As far as I know, they have a place in RI, and in Maine.

I saw that on the link- I was thinking you had given them that report, This is really cool, If nothing else bragging rights, seeing how certain things change your plants...etc etc etc...

• Like 8

Guest BlessMyBuds

(The Impact Analysis was taken from a patient who used the medicine. The Impact Analysis is intended to show a relative comparison of each attribute. It is not intended to reflect an absolute value of each attribute.) I'm happy to provide this service for free to all SH members, do you want my addy ;)

(The Impact Analysis was taken from a patient who used the medicine. The Impact Analysis is intended to show a relative comparison of each attribute. It is not intended to reflect an absolute value of each attribute.) I'm happy to provide this service for free to all SH members, do you want my addy ;)

How much are you charging? lol

• Like 5

Guest shaelin

thats co cool=do they give u a file on ur weed? or sum paperwk?=there is a lab about 45 or so miles from me=called SC labs(santa cruz)=they test 4 most of the shops in my area=would like 2 try it sum time=take care

Guest suntrust7

SN thanks for sharing this....you are showing yourself to be the model of what a caregiver should be IMO!, it's not supposed to be a machiavellian money making scheme for lazy stoners... $30... every once in a while... just to be sure of what your doing... just makes too much sense in my mind.

Dispensaries are shitting golden bricks in Michigan, the Medical Marijuana law we passed actually INTENDED to leave them out, it's a wonder they ever managed to open in the fist place!!...the people who wrote the original law studied california, and saw how the dispensaries really create a system full of crappy over-priced medicine that generally makes you cough until your esophagus bleeds...ran by mostly lazy stoners who hire low paid morons, who don't even know the difference between an Indica or Sativa..then they handle the bud with their hands...they just don't see it as medicine, it's almost an impossiblity for them to see it as such, as it would be for any machiavellian moron...so the sick pay $400 an ounce for nasty black gooey sulphurous ash producing shit!!

So yes Novak, I give you major cred for bucking those trends, and yes you deserve a huge pat on the back for doing so...march on soldier!!

Peace and Love,

:stoned-smiley:

Guest Warrior

SN thanks for sharing this....you are showing yourself to be the model of what a caregiver should be IMO!, it's not supposed to be a machiavellian money making scheme for lazy stoners... $30... every once in a while... just to be sure of what your doing... just makes too much sense in my mind.

Dispensaries are shitting golden bricks in Michigan, the Medical Marijuana law we passed actually INTENDED to leave them out, it's a wonder they ever managed to open in the fist place!!...the people who wrote the original law studied california, and saw how the dispensaries really create a system full of crappy over-priced medicine that generally makes you cough until your esophagus bleeds...ran by mostly lazy stoners who hire low paid morons, who don't even know the difference between an Indica or Sativa..then they handle the bud with their hands...they just don't see it as medicine, it's almost an impossiblity for them to see it as such, as it would be for any machiavellian moron...so the sick pay $400 an ounce for nasty black gooey sulphurous ash producing shit!!

So yes Novak, I give you major cred for bucking those trends, and yes you deserve a huge pat on the back for doing so...march on soldier!!

Peace and Love,

Although I dont have any expierience with Dispensaries....I think you are on the right track, from what i have read Sun! SirNovak...wow! Great idea!.....And Bless my Buds were you kidding? You have the equipment? Thanks!

Also SirNovak....would that CBD level(Jack-47) be extremely low for a MMJ strain?? I think I am used to reding CBD levels in %? no? :)

Warrior

Edited by Warrior

thats co cool=do they give u a file on ur weed? or sum paperwk?=there is a lab about 45 or so miles from me=called SC labs(santa cruz)=they test 4 most of the shops in my area=would like 2 try it sum time=take care

They don't give you any paperwork per-say, but the webpage is printable, and you are given a username so you can kind of build a portfolio. 

Peace and Love,

We just had a few dispensaries open here (well they are opening the start of March) 

I have no idea what kind of quality will be put out to be honest, but I know they aren't doing it like other states such as Cali. First of all the legal loop holes you need to jump through just to open one is astounding, so we won't have one on every corner like in Cali. Secondly, its not a free-for-all at dispensaries, meaning you can't just walk into any dispensary and buy medicine if you have a card, you have to be registered with the dispensary. I think this is a good idea, it makes it more like a doctors office. You know, you walk in, the people who work there already know who you are, know what your condition is, and might even know your name if you frequent it alot. I think this is an awesome idea personally, and cuts out alot of shadiness. 

I also remember reading that the people who work at these dispensaries need to be qualified in various fields, so you don't have Joe-Shmo just trying to make a buck off you, these are people who really care about Medical Marijuana. 

Although I dont have any expierience with Dispensaries....I think you are on the right track, from what i have read Sun! SirNovak...wow! Great idea!.....And Bless my Buds were you kidding? You have the equipment? Thanks!

Also SirNovak....would that CBD level(Jack-47) be extremely low for a MMJ strain?? I think I am used to reding CBD levels in %? no? :)

Warrior

And Warrior, it does list the CBD level in % form. (right under the THC %) 

My Jack-47 had a very low CBD. 

• Like 2