• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
Stoner

Subcools Full Melt Bubble Hash

do bare in mind that bubble and dry shake only collects trichs.

There are some strains that make lots of oils but doesn't translate into more trichs. 

• Like 3

If you want to wring your trim for all it's worth ... QWISO and dry off the alcohol is best/safest. BHO is dangerous and takes some science to purge....

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 3

If you want to wring your trim for all it's worth ... QWISO and dry off the alcohol is best/safest. BHO is dangerous and takes some science to purge....

I don't like working with solvents. I don't want to be a ( fire man) just a stoner  hehehehe

• Like 3

Thanks men, but what does QWISO stand for? And i guess more importantly,i didn't realize there was thc/cbd in the plants oils. Guess i have some reading to do!

• Like 3

And out of curiosity, what do you like to do with your trim?

So far, I love my bubble hash.Fyi: I'm not a big fan of edibles, I'd rather smoke. But am curious about other methods of extraction. Excluding bho i too have no desire to work with butane...

• Like 3

QWISO = Quick wash in Isopropyl alcohol.

I prefer Everclear [ethanol] as it's not toxic and makes purging less critical

What do I do with my trim? ... I like dry shake kief. Then [if I am being very frugal], make oil from the leftover plant matter. If I am planning on making oil, I will "high grade" the kief. Not shake it real hard. I will get the rest in the "wash".

I DO cook the bulk of the alcohol off [using a rice cooker filled with water, boiling under a steel bowl] outdoors.

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 3

... when you are cooking down oil, it is done when you start smelling weed instead of alcohol. It will still have some alcohol in it. You will taste it in the "smoke". It needs to dry/purge for a little while. How long depends on how dry, how warm, whether you choose to accelerate the process with a vacuum and a little heat ...

minne knows some more sophisticated methods for extracting a more pure product.  The method I described is more a recipe for RSO.  Preserving terps and all. Not specifically THC

• Like 3