• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
roofwayne

Dogs!

not much room left....lol..rw

There’s not even enough room for a single buttcheek. Worst part is getting there first and they both jump on ya.

The smaller dark one is 70lbs and she’s a cuddler

• Like 5

lol

with the cool weather, we get a 100lb fur blanket on the bed --  the cats.  Getting up/out of bed can be right difficult at times.

• Like 4

That one is right off I 90 at the Trail Creek exit about 5 miles East of Bozeman. I was living in Bozeman when they were trying to get that center up and running. The bunnyhuggers were coming out of the woodwork in protest.

Remember a few years ago there was some knucklehead that wanted to be one with the bears? He set his camp up in the middle of a bunch of bears then shot videos of him interacting with them. His whole premise was that Grizzly Bears are not really dangerous and that you can live in harmony with them. He was so convinced that he actually brought his girlfriend  to stay with him at his camp. He filmed lots of peaceful bears, and everything was going just fine...until one day when someone checked his camp and all that was left of him and his girlfriend were in the bear turds. He did get his wish of becoming one with the bears! His name was Teasdale, don't remember GF name. To this day when someone does something stupid in Alaska you are more than likely hear that "you pulled a Teasdale'. 

Yep, and then there was Charlie Vandergaw; who once stated:

"I don't have to answer to anyone". For years the retired Anchorage teacher kept his secret, until he decided to bring in documentary crews.

The state of Alaska of course shut him down(and almost jailed him), but I'm sure he still visits with bears at the remote cabin.

Edited by Sunbiz1
  • Like 2

I saw that program. I think there are really people who have the ability to interact with wildlife but, they are few and far between. The  issue I have with this guy is he habituates bears to humans. That is a recipe for disaster(usually to the bear) when they encounter people other than him.

• Like 2

I saw that program. I think there are really people who have the ability to interact with wildlife but, they are few and far between. The  issue I have with this guy is he habituates bears to humans. That is a recipe for disaster(usually to the bear) when they encounter people other than him.

Been hand feeding elk here, but they're tame in the zoo. I never realized how large they were until I stood next to the male. His rack is huge!. They communicate with body language, head bobbing means more apples please.

The problem I have with Charlie is the same, he's a dumbass who knows nothing about bears.

There are no Montana grizzly encounter sanctuaries in Alaska, when those cubs seek out humans as just another food source.

Edited by Sunbiz1
  • Like 2

give a few thousand years of selective breeding and you might have a relatively tame wild animal, that sees you as a food source or food item .... depending on their mood

• Like 2

Polar bears do consider humans a food source!

Glad they are Polar bears and not Desert bears.

• Like 1