• Welcome!

Thank You for Visiting StonerHaven.com

You must register to view "Stoners Only" areas Here at StonerHaven.com, As a "Guest Stoner" You are limited in what you can see and do.

Registering is a simple free process that requires minimal information from you to signup.

Become a Stoner Member and find out why this is The Stoner Haven "Where The Stoners Grow"
    It is quick and easy to create a Free account right now.

If you do not wish to create an account you are welcome to use our Guest Services CLICK HERE

For you to get the most out of our resources and our desire to help you Grow, take a minute and Create an Account Now!

Here are just a few Of the many reasons to Join us "Where The Stoners Grow".

• Access some of the best cannabis growing resources ever assembled.
    • Start your own photo collection in our gallery or view others.
    • Have your own profile page to personalize and edit
    • Make new friends and enjoy many ways to keep track of your friends.
    • View our Tutorial System to learn great tips and tricks for Stoners.
    • Access Stoner Chat to talk to your friends.
    • Post Stoner Status Updates.
    • Get great discounts and Signup for contests.
    • And Much, Much more!
    **This message will disappear after you register or log in.**
Sign in to follow this  
tyrannic

must try strains???

Acapulco gold, blue dream, lambs breath. Blue dream is a big must but man if I purchased a 10 pack of true blue dream the babies wouldent have a biscuit for a week and miss sativa would shoot me lol one day though

• Like 6

anybody got any spare beans lying around of strains they would consider a must try? just starting a new grow with 3 plants in there and have space for one more, if anyone has any beans that they dont mind giving away then hit me up and ill post a grow journal and smoke report, or just ignore this post lol im high

• Like 2

Stone, my brotha, I sicerely wish that I was still growing, I loved passing on strains that I loved. It gave me a great feeling to pass on a top notch strain. I wish you all the luck in the world

• Like 9

Guest bhudda web

Stone,

where are you?

I have a strain called Qrazy quake and another Dog Kush..

The Dog kush is 75% indica dom.........Qrazy quake indica dom 60% Best weed ive ever smoked in 25yrs!! From "Breeders Boutique seeds",small firm with proper expert botanists!!! I dont usually go for the big name strains,,cos ive had too much luck and great results with there beans!!

I can send,,but bit worried about sending US if your there!!

bhudds.

uk brother, Stoner is sorting me out with some beans im gonna be tossing them in my tent with the 3 i have in there and doing a grow journal with them check it out if ya have the time

• Like 2

Stone,

where are you?

I have a strain called Qrazy quake and another Dog Kush..

The Dog kush is 75% indica dom.........Qrazy quake indica dom 60% Best weed ive ever smoked in 25yrs!! From "Breeders Boutique seeds",small firm with proper expert botanists!!! I dont usually go for the big name strains,,cos ive had too much luck and great results with there beans!!

I can send,,but bit worried about sending US if your there!!

bhudds.

Best way to send in US is inside a dvd case.

• Like 3

Stone, my brotha, I sicerely wish that I was still growing, I loved passing on strains that I loved. It gave me a great feeling to pass on a top notch strain. I wish you all the luck in the world

hey gopher, is that you from rollie m8?  you used to post in a certain states forum a bunch, it was pretty much only you and me for a long time there, than you just disappeared?  

• Like 8

Guest Chewberto

Gods Gift is a must try. So long as it the real deal.

Guest Slick420

I just had sum properly dried and cured Crystal OOOHHHH man that shit puts you on your ass !!!!!!!

:stoned-smiley:  :bowlsmoke:

being contrary

here's must try "strain"

commercial Mexican---serious. Some great genetics in  it.

• Like 6

Guest Slick420

Oh i am sorry dark ! excuse me for that !!!!!!

there would prolly be a shorter list if we change the title to "strains you would never grow again"...so far, I have only run into one....a local homebrew..I don't know if it works or not...I can't get passed the taste....it's nasty

• Like 6