StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Fiest15852

Need advise!*!*!*!*!

I have a very important test coming up tomorrow. I havent smoked in almost 2 months. I was paning on using a blocker drink rescue ice but my physical says i must fast for 12 hours before test. I went last night and bought a at home drug test and past. Starting last night i down creatine pills and vitamins along with this morning also. I plan on drinking tons of water today too. The test is a test stip dip. Should i be good being i passed the at home drug test?

• Like 5

Sounds like you will be fine, either way it tomorrow so...not a lot to do between now and then other than water vitamin B3 is niacin- lot of people swore it helped but again plenty of water! and for next time- https://www.quickfixurine.com/

• Like 5

2 months?   I would think that, if at all, might show as incidental contact.   2nd hand smoke

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

2 months?   I would think that, if at all, might show as incidental contact.   2nd hand smoke

:rofl: says the guy who if tested after 2 months dry would find that his piss is still pure THC laced with a tiny bit of urine....:Darkwon:

"Darkwon was bitten by a vampire and it turned the vampire into a pothead!" and the legend of Dk lives on....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Puregro1 your not making me feel to good lol.. i feel good about it but its still nerve racking. I knew about the chance of this this test for a little while but figured id be able to drink my drink but got surprised when i found out i had to fast for the physical.

And like i said i did take a first ckeck home test last night and it came up negative 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Fiest15852 said:

Puregro1 your not making me feel to good lol.. i feel good about it but its still nerve racking. I knew about the chance of this this test for a little while but figured id be able to drink my drink but got surprised when i found out i had to fast for the physical.

And like i said i did take a first ckeck home test last night and it came up negative 

I do think you will be fine, I was just giving Darkwon a hard time... :D BUT- I would look  into synthetic urine for any surprise down the line.

If you ever watch the show "The Wire" This guy is buying urine from a preschool for a drug test, Other guy says "from a pre school?" the first guy replies "This is Baltimore MFer where the fck else we gonna get clean piss"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, PureGro1 said:

I do think you will be fine, I was just giving Darkwon a hard time... :D BUT- I would look  into synthetic urine for any surprise down the line.

If you ever watch the show "The Wire" This guy is buying urine from a preschool for a drug test, Other guy says "from a pre school?" the first guy replies "This is Baltimore MFer where the fck else we gonna get clean piss"

Lmao thats great

• Like 5

you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine :)

• Like 6

@Fiest15852

we have a lot of friendly banter around here.

@PureGro1

Because I signed Yes as an organ donor ... I have stoners bidding on parts... Lol

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, DarKwon said:

Because I signed Yes as an organ donor ... I have stoners bidding on parts... Lol

I bet the flavors after a good dry and cure really come out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

still getin my physical but good news is i passed the piss test!!!

22 hours ago, PureGro1 said:

Lmao thats great

• Like 7

Just now, Fiest15852 said:

still getin my physical but good news is i passed the piss test!!!

Awesome news! Do You get to smoke again after or still clean awhile?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, PureGro1 said:

Awesome news! Do You get to smoke again after or still clean awhile?

Im celebrating after this lol i still have to watch myself but after this im good for ablong time unless i would get hurt onthe job

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Fiest15852 said:

Im celebrating after this lol i still have to watch myself but after this im good for ablong time unless i would get hurt onthe job

:smileys-passing-joint:Puff Puff Pass!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fiest15852 said:

Ya DON"T get hurt on the job if you can help it. What kind of work u gonna do?

• Like 5