StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Amywilson

Edibles for Christmas

What do you like? About anything edible can be medicated.

What do you have to work with? Flowers or concentrate?  1/2gr of [decarbed] flowers per dose is a good starting place.

How familiar are you with making edibles? Decarbing is a must.  If you aren't familiar... decarbing converts THCA to TCH. There can be quite a difference.

Decarbing is simple

Place your flowers in a foil "envelope" and "bake" @200`F for 20min.  That's it !

Now you can use in whatever you like. It will add a little weed flavor. if that is a consideration

• Like 5

Here is a link to topics posted by @fumble Our resident baking expert...

LINK- https://www.stonerhaven.com/profile/503-fumble/content/?type=forums_topic& 

This link has information on decarbing and how to dose your edibles.

This link is to the magical butter machines website- They just put up some great Christmas Recipes...

LINK- Magical Butter Recipes Page

Feel free to ask any questions, and Please let us know what you end up making and how it turned out!

Personally, I am partial to red/green rice crispie treats!

• Like 5

Gonna give Fumble's butter tutorial a shot, boy do I miss her edibles...blew away our local dispensary.

:)

• Like 5

I made PB cookies yesterday, Kept everything up high so dog couldn't get to it...set pan with razz cookies on it down for 2 seconds and damn if he didn't grab one  actually two off the pan without making a sound I managed to get about 1.5 cookies back...So I got to stay up with him last night. He is still a little dazed but much less confused today.

I will post that recipe later, I will sample the cookies tonight- didn't last night cause dog was out of it...I wanted to be coherent for him- judging by his reaction 1 should be plenty for me.

Need to make some tincture this week too!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I made Betty Crocker Walnut Brownies with a 1/4 oz of decarbed Mex Airlines. I had to hang on to the grass to keep from falling out of the yard  ( snort) aaaahahahahaha:stoned-smiley::old:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, chilimatt said:

I made Betty Crocker Walnut Brownies with a 1/4 oz of decarbed Mex Airlines. I had to hang on to the grass to keep from falling out of the yard  ( snort) aaaahahahahaha:stoned-smiley::old:

LMAO...I can sympathize.

Last brownies I made...Had old hash and wansnt sure how potent it was so I went 18gr? to 2 sticks butter, those were like death brownies...1 brownie and I spun, I can understand how someone may think they are actually going to die from edibles.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

:PThank you all!!!! I made brownies, it was perfeeeect

• Like 4
  • Too High 1

On 1/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, chilimatt said:

1/4oz/batch?

Last batch I made, I put 3/4oz in. lol. Figured 2gm per brownie.  Was making them for an old hand... I sampled one... Cut them in half... Now, down to 1gm per. Gave them to my friend.... He ate one... Said "DAYAMM, DK!" and cut them in half, again.  

and from feedback I get from Fozzie, who only does edibles... 1/2gm per is a hearty dose, if the weed is good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amywilson said:

Nice! glad to hear it....:default_smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:26 AM, Amywilson said:

Brownies are always a good simple choice, There is so muuuuuuuch you can do with cooking with weed :old:

• Like 4