StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
SirNovak

Mycology Research

Let me just leave this here...

3094567C-CD60-4676-9B34-48CA93078830.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SirNovak said:

Let me just leave this here...

3094567C-CD60-4676-9B34-48CA93078830.jpeg

My new hero!

:shroom:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thinking of doing rye berries as a substrate this time around... Never tried them but not happy with bird seed results last few times. 

Still hammering out the details of this run. 

Don't even know what I want to see first. Leaning toward the Maza or the AA+ Albino. 

• Like 5

My buddy ran rye berries and swore by them. I suck at bulk so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do. Going back to cakes myself, staying in my lane lol.

Personally love the buzz with penis envy. One dry gram in a totally dark room. What a ride.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So I've been prepping for this research. I've got my rye berries, my jars, autoclave tape, self healing injection ports, gypsum. Spores should be in early next week. I want to grow each individual variety with an "intent" based on how they should be used. I want the Maza to be for ceremony and for healing / self introspection. The penis envy more for recreation, others for the purpose of microdosing. Might seem strange but I think it will help the medicine do its work. 

Very excited for this new round, gunna be a busy bee between this and my garden. 

• Like 4

Alright you guys got me hankerin for another grow. I still got spore prints from last time. I wanna try bulk this time. I'm gonna use brown rice flour as a substrate with verm in it. Spores are 2 yrs old. Are they still good Myco? It will be Koi Samui :)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, chilimatt said:

Alright you guys got me hankerin for another grow. I still got spore prints from last time. I wanna try bulk this time. I'm gonna use brown rice flour as a substrate with verm in it. Spores are 2 yrs old. Are they still good Myco? It will be Koi Samui :)

Oh man I grew some of those before, great stuff! Spore prints should be good if you kept them well, cool and dry. 

I plan on making plenty of Spore prints so in the future if anyone needs something for their collection just let me know. I do know however that Penis Envy often doesn't create Spore prints being that they are "mutants" so those might not be available. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He's right they should be fine. 

You're gonna be busy!

Sounds like a awesome grow you have fixing to go.

You ever consider a Martha Stewart tek for fruiting, with all the strains you have going and I'm thinking multiple trays of each Idk just riffing while high and that gets me in trouble lol. 

Can't wait to see what you do brother and glad you liked the Koi Samui super strain, they were really smooth and so beautiful.

• Like 4

So first round of sterilization with the rye berries didn't go as planned. Tried a new prep method and it didn't work for me, so I'm going back to my standard prep method and hopefully will have better luck. 

If everything goes as planned, I'll be innoculating in a day or two. Spores came in the mail today so I'm ready to go! 

• Like 4

:shroom::drinks::rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi:hypnotoad-smiley-emoticon::watching-you-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Rye berries on the move, think I over cooked my WBS, starting to look like mush the more it sits, but since rye berries are working I'll probably just stick to them. Much easier prep. 

These are the AA+ Albino. 

996421BD-9836-43AE-BBC9-E9E586F30006.jpeg

• Like 4

On 1/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, SirNovak said:

Rye berries on the move, think I over cooked my WBS, starting to look like mush the more it sits, but since rye berries are working I'll probably just stick to them. Much easier prep. 

These are the AA+ Albino. 

996421BD-9836-43AE-BBC9-E9E586F30006.jpeg

Nice, I love watching em spread. Looks really good. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Update

Both the Rye and WBS are on the move! 

0F54B791-7064-460F-AC19-FEAB6A83572B.jpeg

13678631-512C-4FED-9D81-9D6F1D3D5DB4.jpeg

• Like 5

That is looking on point sir! 

• Like 2