Medicated Peanut Butter

38 posts in this topic

Medicated Peanut Butter

Check out more Great Stoner Recipes Click>>>  Here  

Super easy and can be used for damn near anything. You can use any amounts that you want. This is what I used...

40 oz jar peanut butter

75 grams sugary trim - decarbed :)

take your de-carbed trim and using coffee grinder or food processor, grind to fine powder.  Empty peanut butter into microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for a minute. Add your powdered trim and stir well to incorporated all througout the peanut butter. You can heat up longer to make it easier to stir and mix. That's it. Easy peasy. I use it it my Elvis cookies mostly, but tried it in the smoothie the other day and was pretty good.

Peanut butter hides the weed taste very well.

edit:  if you are just going to make pb sammies or smoothies, you might benefit from doing the heating in a small saucepan on the stove for about 30 minutes. Add a teaspoon or two of liquid lecithin and put over low heat for 30 to 60 minutes. Stir often to mix weed flour in well.  When done just pour back in jar.

post-503-0-37877900-1366151146_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-42132300-1366151163_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-86410700-1366151179_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-48466400-1366151196_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-22306900-1366151211_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Guest mjdudeist

i'v never done eatables but that sounds very easy. and i do love me some peanut butter, maybe i'm stoned but that sounds awesome.

Guest bhudda web

Your always stoned Dudeist!!

Make it,,,put it in glass jars,,,and you could sell that....I bet theres peanut butter meds,,and if not,,,you should be a very healthy wealthy and happy woman!!

Peanut Butter with trichomes,,spread evenly over crisp bread,,swallowed down with orange juice crushed by virgin thighs!!  oopps   sorry,,got carried away..

Great idea attho,,lovin you!

budds

Guest bhudda web

c h o c o l a t e    s l o w l y   p o u r e d   o v e r   c r e a m y   s t r a w b e r r y    c a k e. . . . . . . .

Jesus fucking Christ,,,,,,cake shop!!!   TAXI!!!!

budds

Guest bhudda web

Excuse the blasphemy!!  it was for effect only!! 

budds.

Thanks guys. Dude, it is super easy, and the longer it sits the better it gets. Heating helps the process too.

Buddha ;)  muah!  Thanks man. lol blasphemy doesn't bother me btw :smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 3

Guest MellowFarmer

I am confused... doesn't the cannabis need to be heated in the butter on low for three hours to get all the THA to turn to THC ... ?  or have I been just doing that for nothing?  on that note, my butter never is that strong and I don't know why... ?

Guest bhudda web

Mellow!

your right in that to get the THC into the butter you heat the oil...but attho is just adding the dusty green matter and trichs to the peanut butter...this will work super good....mostly making butter so we can make cookies n cakes..but putting it straight in will work nice...maybe a lil slower,,but nice too...

Im always washing weed and eating it raw...takes about an hour ...then i cant remember why im so stoned.....

attho! blasphemy is a sin!!  the good lord sends you to hell for eternity for sinning...so fuck him!! Ive sinned....lol

budds.

mellow... still thinking about your theory that marijuana is aware that we keep the strains going through smoking weed,,thus giving us nice weed!!!  Think you have it right on!!

budds

rofl Buddha!!!  Blasphemer ;)

Mellow, if you de-carb first, it converts the THCA into the pscho active THC. But also if you heat the peanut butter - it is a fat - it will help activate the weed for you. Like warm it up for a sammie. I use it mostly in cooking so that activates it for me. But it is already 'active', just will take a bit longer to 'activate' you...like Buddha said :)

• Like 4

Guest MellowFarmer

Mellow!

your right in that to get the THC into the butter you heat the oil...but attho is just adding the dusty green matter and trichs to the peanut butter...this will work super good....mostly making butter so we can make cookies n cakes..but putting it straight in will work nice...maybe a lil slower,,but nice too...

Im always washing weed and eating it raw...takes about an hour ...then i cant remember why im so stoned.....

attho! blasphemy is a sin!!  the good lord sends you to hell for eternity for sinning...so fuck him!! Ive sinned....lol

budds.

mellow... still thinking about your theory that marijuana is aware that we keep the strains going through smoking weed,,thus giving us nice weed!!!  Think you have it right on!!

budds

HaHa do you know where I can publish?  :stoned-smiley:

Guest KidneyStoner

Hmmmm. Now that IS easy. But you don't taste the grit from the weed?

you want to grind it as fine as possible - like flour. The peanut butter masks the weed taste pretty well. I have also made it using all natural pb. Take the oil from top of jar and heat that with your hash, then blend all into the rest of the peannut butter

• Like 2

Guest KidneyStoner

Gotcha. I've had peanut butter and shrooms but never weed

Thats great Attho. I never used peanut butter. Im prolly gonna put some sativa bho in some and see how many people i can mess with. Lol. Peanut butter sandwich before bed(bubba infused) should put me to sleep.

Ahhhhh. I love edibles and peanut butter. Win!!!

• Like 4

PB before bed sounds yummy. If it is real strong though, don't eat past like 10 if you have to be up in the morning!  Be careful messing with people who don't know they been dosed. It might not go well ;)  Especially if they never had edibles.

• Like 3