StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles

Im fcking beat! that was some heavy shit that fell from the sky...still getting a bit more overnight and tomorrow will be better.

• Like 6

I actually got the day off today because road conditions sucked so bad im smoking some incredible bulk today! It cured beautifully boy its tasty .

Ddino

• Like 6
  • Too High 1

20 minutes ago, Ddino said:

I actually got the day off today because road conditions sucked so bad im smoking some incredible bulk today! It cured beautifully boy its tasty .

Ddino

Smoked some purple headband today, That is very tasty stuff.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Ddino said:

I actually got the day off today because road conditions

around here, an inch or two of snow would do that

today is card renewal. The only trauma with that is the drive to Tucson and [of course] the $$$ for it. The mj Dr is cool. She nice.

• Like 6

oh no

we paid for another study.

this one states that people who's sleep is interrupted get angry easier. Oh fucking DUH!

we gotta get a grant writer. Do some serious studies ... like

How long a person hold their hits? Are people who have legal weed happier? ...

yeah.. this year's Evil isn't much to look at or much, period... It works

and got seed

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Waiting on big rain! Poor fire victims now worry about mudslides. Natures way of getting rid of mountains.  Maybe it will cause some work. Knocked my bong over and my tray got filled with water. Disappointing as I was going to get a hit.....lol Not much weed on it, napkins soaking it up!.......rw

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Too High 1

Busy day here, working in workshop for awhile today. Waiting on a few black friday deals to show up...Magic Butter Machine, Arizer extreme Q and finally got a Genius pipe comin! 

I found something odd about blk friday/cyber monday this year...lack of deals, The canna stuff was first year I remember seeing these kind of deals but normal amazon or brick mortar stores seemed lacking...I am wondering if it has become such a huge shopping day that they dont even need to offer great deals to get people buying.

Still some flurries about today, but I think we are pretty clear till saturday which is awesome cause from knee to neck I am sore...lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, DarKwon said:

oh no

we paid for another study.

this one states that people who's sleep is interrupted get angry easier. Oh fucking DUH!

we gotta get a grant writer. Do some serious studies ... 

How long a person hold their hits? Are people who have legal weed happier? ...

1 less than I used to, taking Willie Nelson hits now adays.

2 I don't have legal weed and it sucks. Just want grow rights, don't need a dispensary. I'm way to cheap. Christmas would be the only time a year I would go in one after the hey I bought legal weed visit.

• Like 5

I feel sorry for some of the folks. The people in Malibu, No.  They can go their cottage in Aruba while the new place is being built.

11 hours ago, roofwayne said:

Knocked my bong over and my tray got filled with water. Disappointing as I was going to get a hit.....lol Not much weed on it, napkins soaking it up!

bet it don't smell as bad as that pipe resin I got on me yesterday...   ewww

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Good morning stoners! 

I got my genius pipe yesterday and the Arizer came- but I have to clean desk before I have spot for it and that is a PITA- my desk/table is a catch all for everyone that doesn't know where something goes plus my own messes all over it...

I did a test run with the OilxGreen system yesterday- WOW is a good word to describe. Im used to doing alcohol extracts that always have a dark color to them. I ran an ounce of GG4 through it and its a honey color but clear as well and took about 1hr to extract, heat the remainder and make cartridges. After using it- I plan to buy one for myself it really is a cool machine and the pentane is not bringing chlorophyll or other stuff ya dont want into your extract.

Its way to strong is my only problem, I need to cut it down a bit I think.  I will add a pic in just a second. 

Old Peter Green Fleetwood....

70EC17E4-FE2A-43B2-B23E-297E24D34E66.jpeg27D58A57-CA4A-4AFD-9963-D8A93B4D56DE.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Too High 2

Nasty, wet day! Another day of no work, maybe.....lol I think I will make some bubble hash. Critical Cheese in the bong!......rw

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, PureGro1 said:

Good morning stoners! 

I got my genius pipe yesterday and the Arizer came- but I have to clean desk before I have spot for it and that is a PITA- my desk/table is a catch all for everyone that doesn't know where something goes plus my own messes all over it...

I did a test run with the OilxGreen system yesterday- WOW is a good word to describe. Im used to doing alcohol extracts that always have a dark color to them. I ran an ounce of GG4 through it and its a honey color but clear as well and took about 1hr to extract, heat the remainder and make cartridges. After using it- I plan to buy one for myself it really is a cool machine and the pentane is not bringing chlorophyll or other stuff ya dont want into your extract.

Its way to strong is my only problem, I need to cut it down a bit I think.  I will add a pic in just a second. 

70EC17E4-FE2A-43B2-B23E-297E24D34E66.jpeg27D58A57-CA4A-4AFD-9963-D8A93B4D56DE.jpeg

How much yield from an oz? Did pentane come with rig? Or bought separately? Bought separately, where?

Too strong? Are you sure? Lol.

SH420 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Shrxhky420 said:

How much yield from an oz? Did pentane come with rig? Or bought separately? Bought separately, where?

Too strong? Are you sure? Lol.

I honestly didnt weigh out final product, But I filled a 1/2gr cart and sucked about 1.5ml into a syringe, dipped a bud and took a couple licks off my finger (see if I could taste anything) I have to think it returned 5-8 grams and even then I was messy with it- more looking at product than yield back. 

The pentane was given by OilxGreen in order for testing and a review coming up soon- https://www.rightpricechemicals.com/buy-n-pentane-99-online.html its available here and it does recover about 95% of the pentane you use. The most loss appears to be whats left in the weed after squeezing it for straining.

There is a cool rush factor too when you see clean pentane spitting back into cold jar- its just neat to watch.

Lmao, I have been smoking carts from dispensary and this is about 5 times stronger than anything ive had so far- I think it should be cut in half with PG or Terps or something...As it is right now its thicker than normal cartridges.

It really is a well put together system, nothing cheap about how its made...hope to have video and review up by weekend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have everything ready to cut a bit of wood... Saw is sharp. Flipped the bar. Let's see if it not try to cut a radius [as fast]. Fresh fuel mixed. Chain lube. Even aired up the tires on the car

Everything, except the want/will.  Sounds like a job for Evil...  I'll go in an hour. Let the wind get up more. That way I can get more sawdust in my eyes.

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, PureGro1 said:

Good morning stoners! 

Id like to bring up a few strains could you show me how to use it and if I like it ill have to buy one puregro id trade some of my other strains like the deputy bb3xstrawdawg its just as good as the tut easy 

• Like 6