StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles

Still raining! It hasn't been a hard one,.  It should clear up later today! I will be happy about that. Green Crack in the bong.......rw

• Like 7

Turned on my holiday lights last night, am dreading the bill; between that and the grow lights the meter is spinning like an inline fan.

:D

Hope everyone is well, enjoy the day!

:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Morning Stoners, Its cold here! Daughter has Dr appointment this afternoon...Hoping this evening I can make some ice-water hash finally- then fire up the magic butter machine and make some edibles and tincture. 

@Sunbiz1 everytime I see a light display makes me wanta dig out the xmas lights, We haven't really decorated like that for 6-7 yrs I guess...Part of me is very glad other part of me misses it. 

• Like 8

I used to work for a company that was connected to Raytheon, my boss was a big guy there. Ever heard of Day & Zimmerman? 

Anyway good luck if you want to work. I have not worked for 10 years and they still call me with projects. :stoned-smiley:

• Like 8

go to LinkedIn if you want to work for them, Rick Kohlhemp  :stoned-smiley:

• Like 6

I worked for Textron/BellAerospace as a temp many years ago... Nah, unless they have a position, where I can sit at home, get stoned and come up with bad ideas....

Forced myself to get some wood. Actually feel better for it. That wouldn't have taken much. The bar was pretty low this AM.  I can relax now. Several days worth of dry wood. Half expecting the cord we ordered to show Saturday.

Looking like we're in for a "wet" winter. Been a while. If I can get the garden stirred, the volunteers might have a chance to be good.  We like volunteers.

Was watching a show about a guy in KY that claims to be an ayehuaska shaman. I think "claiming to be a shaman" is an automatic disqualification as a shaman, isn't it?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DarKwon said:

I think "claiming to be a shaman" is an automatic disqualification as a shaman, isn't it?

Definitely. Like an American zen enthusiast that uses Facebook to explain how "those who know don't speak; those who speak don't know".  lol People are such.... ahhh, nevermind. I got a headache. Fuk

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Used to listen to this album when tripping was getting too outta hand. Took me to nice places.

still does

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Rain hanging around! I don't know if we will work.  I rather do it today as opposed to Sunday! Kerata x skunk on tap!.......rw

• Like 7

My driveway is a skating rink still, I got salt/sand down- but temps are just staying low and not enough sun in middle of woods...lol. 

Hope is a smokey Friday for everyone, Trying to wrap up a couple things around the house today...hard to believe this week went so damn quick!

• Like 7

We use this Ice melt stuff from ACE. It gets rid of ice to where it dry after a day or so.........rw

• Like 6

2 hours ago, roofwayne said:

We use this Ice melt stuff from ACE. It gets rid of ice to where it dry after a day or so.........rw

Is that the calcium chloride stuff? looks like Styrofoam balls? I use that mixed with sand, no ace here but I think brand on this is Vaporizer'. It works good, you can here it cracking and  popping when I put it on- this last snow was all slushy and left a couple inches on everything because dude used tractor/blower instead of plow truck. Then the day after it was 43, been in hi 20s/low 30s for daytime hi since then dipping into teens a few nights.

Other issue is once there is snow blocking all sides the stuff melts and ground is froze so it cant go down and it cant run-off either...

• Like 6

it evaporates the water. Not sure whats in it, but it cali so no toxic stuff.........rw

• Like 6

B2FFA062-5185-43C4-B693-B24A5B51462E.jpeg.029d6dce90980ea10dcb6375fc273c15.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Sad 2

puns get that from me... I do like them...

but, as they say

"the lowest form of humor"   and I like them

• Like 6