StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles

I watched only the one game, Az hotshots vs Salt Lake. I enjoyed it. I watched it on their app and played their guess the next play game. They will play better.......rw

• Like 3

I was getting up at 3am to be ready for this earlier leaving time. Of course I am up at 2am....lol  Rain tomorrow. I so want to go back to bed....lol  No bowls till later or Brooklyn.....rw

• Like 3

I'm suffering "blonde"... "Brooklyn"?

looking forward to our usual 40` warm up over the day. It mid 20's and going for mid 60's.

No plans today.. like I ever plan.

noodling on a car top carrier [a permanent one] for/to tote the boat on the Olds. Deciding whether to set it up to load the boat front/back or side to side.. Debating on attaching a small winch to the car.  I could get a trailer... But that means getting a hitch, too. Now, we are talking the price of an inflatable boat.... that I can pack in the car. 

rain predicted for the weekend. Time to plant. The dirt isn't quite ready, though. The "amendments" I added, haven't melted in, yet. Think I can get away with it.

There a bunch of fat leaved babies out there. A few thin leafed. With Evil being the daddy, anything could happen.

• Like 3

Reference to a song by the Beasty boys. No rest till Brooklyn. Don't like the band personally. It a joke with me.  I was a foreman of a 10 man crew and they listened to it. I yell at them, keep working, we are not in Brooklyn, yet.......lol......rw

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You got me going now lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I know she is built for speed, But I really want one...

image.png

2 hours ago, roofwayne said:

Reference to a song by the Beasty boys. No rest till Brooklyn. Don't like the band personally. It a joke with me.  I was a foreman of a 10 man crew and they listened to it. I yell at them, keep working, we are not in Brooklyn, yet.......lol......rw

I lived in Brooklyn-(Baltimore city MD) drove home bout same time every night and would hear that song 3 outa 5 nights, Always found it funny to hear it as I was crossing under sign that said Brooklyn with an arrow pointing.

2 hours ago, DarKwon said:

noodling on a car top carrier [a permanent one] for/to tote the boat on the Olds. Deciding whether to set it up to load the boat front/back or side to side.. Debating on attaching a small winch to the car.  I could get a trailer... But that means getting a hitch, too. Now, we are talking the price of an inflatable boat.... that I can pack in the car. 

You could probably make a pull winch- so you start boat up on trunk area and have rope wrap over roof- under bumper and back out to rear, just pull and keep the boat straight. I used to use dads truck with ladder rack for mine- years ago. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

When I load manually, I drag the boat up, beside the car.  About to the back of the boat even with the roof of the car. Flip the boat. Stand it up on the corner and turn it [like you would a refrigerator] and drop it across the roof. Push it to balance. Spin it 90`... now it is parallel to the car. Strap it down and go. Not hard... Just don't know if I can do it. Boat only weigh about 150lb

• Like 3

Back to work tomorrow thank God, he knows wife's gonna kill me soon lol. I've enjoyed it but I'm broke now. 

Smoking something I found in a bag, put a couple drops of golden awesomeness on top. Damn I am really high now. Y'all have a good one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No work, rain taking it time. I don't mind the day off, but I need to work. Peyote critical bongs!......rw

• Like 2
  • Too High 2

Pouring rain! Melting all the snow. Coffee pot died. I found an old one, waiting to see if that work. Hot plate is missing. What a pain. I feel good.......lol  GG bongs.......rw

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Yahoo, back up made coffee. I think it doesn't keep coffee hot. I found the hot plate. I have a coffee filter holder that fits over a cup, and can make single cups. So it good on that front......lol.....rw

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@roofwayne Well, that is about the worst way to start a morning! Glad you got a cup though, A few years back we were w/o power for 4-5 days and I went out each morning to buy coffee- last day I told wife..."If power aint back tomorrow- You need to go get coffee, I almost killed someone at 7/11 this morning" 

• Haha 4

Morning Stoners! Dog has haircut today, should have em do mine while were there but I probably wiggle too much for them...Going to check out cartridges after dropping Sam off at pooches paradise, hoping they have new stuff. I really enjoy these pens during daytime and whenever I go out anywhere. Starting to think about trying a CBD vape pen- mix half and half with nicotine vape oil to try and stop smoking. I read a study the other day about CBD really helping quit ciggs, I had noticed before that I smoke less if I eat CBD candy/lollipops. 

• Like 5

We had enough rain yesterday to melt 2 foot of snow. 7 inches of rain. They are fixing the dam on the lake and the lake was low, it now full to the max. Now it going to snow for a couple of days. Can't win....lol  GG bongs.......rw

• Like 3

I guess. That what I like about here. Our weather is a lot more stable...

that being said... it sposed to be nasty next week. Sub normal temps and damp..

• Like 3