StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles

I’ve never seen so many dolphin babies :stoned-smiley:

• Like 4

Raining, no snow yet. Another day with nothing going on ☹️. Might get some work at end of week. March is a hard month. At least free agency signing started in football. Green Crack bongs......rw

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, roofwayne said:

Raining, no snow yet. Another day with nothing going on ☹️. Might get some work at end of week. March is a hard month. At least free agency signing started in football. Green Crack bongs......rw

March sucks here too, Ravens new regime scaring me a little...probably right moves but weddle gone, Suggs gone, Mosely maybe gone and Joe gone..Only old guard left is our old Guard Yanda.

I would like to draft a pass rusher and sign Houston. John did a good one moving Keenum over too Washington 

• Like 3

Defense on Ravens will be a lot different next year. Your going to miss Suggs...... rw

• Like 3

I95 shatter for wake and bake  :stoned-smiley:

• Like 4

Salli F1 for breakfast, here.. Not a day for energy. Rainy. Not cold, but hardly warm, either. 50`

• Like 4

Smoking some gifted flower- its a skunk strain and it tastes perfect. Popping beans today- first time ive popped this many for a lonnnnnnnng time, got used too using Fem Seeds.

• Like 5

Free weed is awesome.

I95 is very smooth and I’m not ready to chop off my hands. That’s a plus lol 

I’m trying to train the mrs to wait until the afternoon for her daily paranoid rant about everything from my eyes to the electric bill to bush hogging the pond etc...she thinks she’s still running a business. Wake up early, think think think then pukes it out on me when I wake up, oy. 

Did I mention I95? I’m baked. :stoned-smiley:

• Like 5

I gotta inspect plants this evening, Someone is putting off a strong smell- My guess is fruity jack as this smells of rotten cherry's....def need to clone whoever is stinky in there so soon.

Image result for something stinky And I think I like it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

you might think twice about cloning some of my more fragrant strains. Salli and SantaCruz smelled horrible... all through veg and got worse in flower.

• Like 4

G'Day Mates!

Glad my ass is not on the backside of this bomb out storm heading this direction.

Northeast has been spared the noreasters all winter, but for now it's sunny and 50 here in the Midwest...for the first time since Halloween.:)

After -30F, feels like Ft. Myers Beach.:D

Gonna go sailing...lol

Enjoy the day!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

you might think twice about cloning some of my more fragrant strains. Salli and SantaCruz smelled horrible... all through veg and got worse in flower.

And the reason I don't do chocolate anymore, Thai that is!

Smelled like a combination of spoiled fruit/camel's ass.

Only strain I had to cure for a month too.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

A little Mexican in the woodpile smooths that Thai out lol. 

Delicious

:rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Where’s @roofwayne? Hey buddy are you ok this morning?

Everyone good this Wednesday morning?

Fresh slate, time to try candy margy :stoned-smiley:

• Like 5

I "slept in"... 5:30 wake up... wow

Work on the house, begins in earnest, tomorrow. They showed yesterday... it was raining and windy. So, they powerwashed the house and made a materials list. I have a good guy doing the work. He was "managing" the bowling alley, until it closed. He gonna make out. Me, too. I have "stuff", all kinds of stuff, that he may be able to use. Machines, tools... stuff I do not want or want to use. Told him that if he sees anything he can use to ask... it prolly become his.

We gonna have fun spending my money. Like fixing the wife's Packard.... piano, when we get the house squared away. Thinking about having him come by once a month, just to visit and help with projects.

About time for the "bake cycle". Got a bit of a coffee edge going. Go get all wound up on some sativa.

the weather... WIND, damp/ish and cool/cold. 60` high is cold.

• Like 4