StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles

I keep oversleeping, May have to set an alarm now with DST...screwing me up! I gotta run by hydro shop and get some seed starter for veggies (the MJ gets root riot cubes) and wife wants some soil for house plants (I dunno why, her and daughter will have em dead soon enough) 

Tomorrow I need to run hose to workshop and fill reservoir and holding tank up, pump out res too I guess while I got water right there. 

• Like 5

I keep sleeping in, myself....lol Weather supposed to clear up and get warm. Hopefully get some work. Gelato bongs.....rw

• Like 5

Image may contain: text

• Haha 5

Wind blowing. 59 in my room when I got up. Air bed went flat. Many OG Kush bongs......rw

• Like 3
  • Too High 1
  • Sad 1

That sounds like yesterday. Wind sucking all the warm out. Calm and sunny today. Frosty but will be a decent [compared to the last two] day. 60`. That still cold, by 10`. It been a cold and wet winter. Not extreme cold... Just a lot of sub-normal temps.

we won't complain about rain/wet. 

It gonna be a beautiful spring and we should not have a bunch of hoppers either.  The natural Bt work better in wet. It kills the eggs/nymphs. We get a double pump with a wet winter. More green and less hoppers to eat it.

• Like 4

Im hooking up hoses and filling reservoir/holding tank today! Feels like spring right now, close to 40 and sunny as hell. 

Image may contain: one or more people

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Windy and cool. No work, yet. Things will be getting tight, unless I get some soon. They don't want me in Long Beach. Too old, I guess. GG bongs.....rw

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

frosty thus AM... Almost normal 70 - 75`/   Ahhhhh

Smoked a couple roaches

Wife is going to Tucson overnight.

I get to be feral for a moment. 

• Like 5

Buenos Dias!

Our state is now reviewing bill proposals for recreational.

One such proposal would allow yours truly to grow 2 dozen plants, and sell to dispensaries.

It's also a good means of eliminating black market competition, which right now is the majority of sales.

:lol:

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 6

Morning 

Activity hangover from hell. 

The mrs may not have to have surgery YAY. Dr said it was a job for the muscle movement group. Actually back to the beginning as torticollis was the original diagnosis cccccrazy.

Gainesville Green from Sunshine Cannabis out of stock booo.

Sunny and 82 today, high of 70 and rainy from tomorrow on. Another boo lol 

Gooood morning velvet glove  :stoned-smiley:

• Like 6

Oh boy, It poured here this morning! Ground is WET as wet gets...Warm today and tomorrow not bad but cold comes back for sun-tues and then warms up to 40s again. Wife had to run out yesterday evening and didn't love the road coming back in, very muddy and feels like a slot car kind of.

39 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

I get to be feral for a moment. 

Hahaha...If it wasn't for wife/daughter I would probably be a feral hermit, The guy parents tell kids to stay away from that property....lol

20 minutes ago, Sunbiz1 said:

eliminating black market competition

So long as everyone keeps taxing the crap out of it on legal side, I cant see getting rid of underground...If they taxed alcohol harder- we would have more moonshiners. 

They are still working on setting up market here in Maine, prob still wont get done till 2020...I honestly like it how it is.

54 minutes ago, roofwayne said:

Too old, I guess.

Anyone who thinks that is an idiot...

Image result for bunch of idiots

13 minutes ago, Kushkush said:

Morning 

Activity hangover from hell. 

The mrs may not have to have surgery YAY. Dr said it was a job for the muscle movement group. Actually back to the beginning as torticollis was the original diagnosis cccccrazy.

Gainesville Green from Sunshine Cannabis out of stock booo.

Sunny and 82 today, high of 70 and rainy from tomorrow on. Another boo lol 

Gooood morning velvet glove  :stoned-smiley:

Good news!

I avoid surgery at all cost, some things they can fix and others....they can really make a bad situation even worse. Enjoy that Velvet Glove, I just finished off my plush berry and moving to Omega Gold now...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@PureGro1 thanks brother, we’re very relieved. They were talking rods and screws, from c1-7. 

I really do like this velvet glove and it really portrays it’s name :stoned-smiley:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, PureGro1 said:

They are still working on setting up market here in Maine, prob still wont get done till 2020...I honestly like it how it is.

It was nice, like that, while they were setting up dispensaries. That 25 mile thing killed a lot of grow rights for a few years. When the dispensary licenses were issued, they HAD to be in a certain area [to kill grow rights] for 3 years... When they showed the economics didn't work [business failing], they were allowed to move to an area where people would pay for weed.  You can get commercial Mex CHEAP here... go figure. A pound cost less than an oz from the dispensary.  Not as good, but better than 1/16 as good. A lot...

• Like 5

Good news. Probably work on Monday. Plus my the rest of my pay. I been reading how some people need stress to live. I am a little like that. But the last 4 months of the worst kind of stress, I wore out. Life without a net.....lol....rw

• Like 6