Random Think
17 17

12,702 posts in this topic

Well apparently we don't have a thread for random thoughts or just to say what's going on in your life. 

So here it is. The watchu doing watchu think thread :)

1. So I took on a job putting one of these in for a guy. endlesspools.jpghttp://www.endlesspools.com/endless-pools-photos.php

Big job. He's putting it in his garage. I spent seven hours today just cleaning the building out so I can paint. Hopefully do this tomorrow. 

Then pressure wash concrete and apply epoxy nonslip floor paint. 

Then trench waterline in as well as run electrical. 

Busy busy. Will make some good money tho. 

Also a lifetime of free swimming for me and the fam. icon_smile.gif

• Like 11

Guest Sunny

i was just looking at those on-line, the sunny household wants one  :stoned-smiley:

Around 22k just for the pool. He'll have closer to 25-26k in it before it's all done. 

Pretty salty but how can you put a price on your health?

hey sunny when I get done with this I should be an expert ;) mebe I can come and put yours in too.........Only if you put me on some good fishin while I'm there tho. :post-40-0-82330900-1336573534:

• Like 8

Guest Sunny

oh yeah, what am i doing...

i am online shopping and wondering about these cheap tablets you see everywhere...wondering if they are any good.  anywho, anyone have any thoughts on them?

:stoned-smiley: 

Guest Sunny

Around 22k just for the pool. He'll have closer to 25-26k in it before it's all done. 

Pretty salty but how can you put a price on your health?

hey sunny when I get done with this I should be an expert ;) mebe I can come and put yours in too.........Only if you put me on some good fishin while I'm there tho. :post-40-0-82330900-1336573534:

oh helz yeah, come on down brother  :stoned-smiley:

seems like you could put a real lap pool in for that money. If weather is a prob....I spose.

22k...you can go to Hawaii and swim in the ocean all year. It gets a little cold for the locals in the winter [70`F] but is refreshing in the summer. It gets around 80...that's it.

• Like 8

yeh, he looked into lap pools. Nice thing about this is it is only around 8x17. So It doesn't take up a lot of space. Less water=less treatment(chlorine and such). Also less water to heat. So less overhead altogether. 

He is also able to utilize his garage for this where a lap pool would need it's own enclosure etc. All in all this way will save him  a bundle. 

• Like 6

oh yeah, what am i doing...

i am online shopping and wondering about these cheap tablets you see everywhere...wondering if they are any good.  anywho, anyone have any thoughts on them?

:stoned-smiley:

Don't know much about em. Mebe someone else will chime in :post-40-0-78872300-1336573549:

• Like 6

yeh, he looked into lap pools. Nice thing about this is it is only around 8x17. So It doesn't take up a lot of space. Less water=less treatment(chlorine and such). Also less water to heat. So less overhead altogether. 

He is also able to utilize his garage for this where a lap pool would need it's own enclosure etc. All in all this way will save him  a bundle. 

Oh, one more thing. The mfg. reffered us to someone who already has one. They allowed us to come and swim in it. Pretty neat really. Neither I nor the person I am working for was very sure we would like swimming into the current. 

It is really very natural and we both liked it. The water flow is fully adjustable. On high I think You could almost surf on the top.....no shit. 

• Like 6

Guest Warrior

Did you know the average human has 100 billion neurons(brain cells).........Wonder how many I have left? Hmmmmmm....lol

Did you know the average human has 100 billion neurons(brain cells).........Wonder how many I have left? Hmmmmmm....lol

hahaha

i'd hate to guess :stoned-smiley:

• Like 9

Hey joe mac. Not doing much, just trying to master the art of laziness today. Weathers gloomy so mojo is down..

You hit 250 posts buddy! Congrats! I think you can play with your user title now

Edited by fruit_loops
  • Like 9

didn't even notice till you posted. 

Thanks loops. Think I will.  ;)

time to get creative.

• Like 8

Guest BlueDreams

Hey joe!

My neighbor pulled this out of the lake behind his house yesterday...

post-31-0-76471600-1375756416_thumb.png post-31-0-71085200-1375756434_thumb.jpeg post-31-0-40011100-1375756451_thumb.jpeg

Got him on the local news!  A Pacu from South America?

I think I would make a few sammich's out of him. 

damn invasive species anyway

• Like 10