StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
joe mac

Random Think

9 hours ago, Kushkush said:

@Mycobro oh dude you were lucky  

That Mothman thing scares me.

Speaking of ghouls, the gate that separates us from the swamp @swamp just fell over. I really need that shotgun now. :stoned-smiley:

https://goo.gl/images/Ds2CX4

Not really folks like that prey on the weak and old. I was young and strong and very crazy at the time. These kids now scare me. Don't need a reason, they just do without empathy. 

• Like 5

Couple more generations and its gonna be like wandering bands of rabid humanoids prowling around all over the place. Buncha snarling beasts. 

Plus the weather sucks. But I need to quit crying like a poor baby 👶 I’m going to polish off this cartridge and carpe diem, much like a great warrior grabs his balls in the midst of a lotta club swinging.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Mycobro said:

Oxygen channel is going to run a special about the vampire murderers from around here next Sunday I think. I have dropped acid with those guys at the vampire hotel. Keep meaning to walk up there. I have seen the stuffed monkey called stone cutter. I don't understand it but this large insane person called pelican world raise that stupid monkey and the crowd of 40 plus tripping young people would say STONE CUTTER in unison. I knocked over a special tiki torch that night. The crowd said ohhhh! I said ohhh my ass it's a fucking citronella candle. I was there with a crazy Philippino selling acid I was the drunk Redneck coked out backup. That period was my dark ages. Funny that night I was told people read about people like me in the newspaper after I told about my day at actual work in a big cabinet factory running this big machine called a double end tenninor (probably spelled wrong but Idc) on the acid that said miniature Asian badass/brother I was with was selling. Crazy times. I met Tod Ferrell And his bunch that night, he kept clear of us. To much confidence and might take his ummm females keeping it pg. 

STONE CUTTER!

Definetly have to watch that...Had to look up that guy - 

Roderrick Justin "Rod" Ferrell (born March 28, 1980) is an American convicted murderer. He was a member of a loose-knit gang of teenagers from Murray, Kentucky, known as the "Vampire Clan". Ferrell told people that he was a 500-year-old vampire named Vesago, a character he created for himself after becoming obsessed with the role playing game Vampire: The Masquerade. In 1998, Ferrell pleaded guilty to the double slaying of a couple from Eustis, Florida, becoming the youngest person in the United States on Death Row. Originally sentenced to death, Ferrell's penalty has since been reduced to life without parole.

I dont remember this at all honestly....I did go to acid party with a bunch of carnival people one time and that was pretty freaky but not stuffed monkey Stone cutter creepy...

• Like 6

It was a weird time. We had so much acid we lost a sheet of family crests and never missed it, turned up in a calculus book between two sheets of aluminum foil. No so much lost as permanent displacement. It was nuts around here back then. So much has changed. Those people are running the show now. Jesus I could do a chapter in a book about that pelican guy. Gotta go to the vampire hotel, rattle snakes are at a minimum this time of year lol.

It was much different back then, meth heads with to much energy have beaten down walls and done who knows what with the bricks and blocks. Was a staircase outside outta brick that went to the top. A large fireplace was there. Lots more rooms closed off with blocks missing in places and aluminum foil wrapped in the void with tons of candles going. Me and my buddy were so out of place we fit in if it makes sense. 

Wish I had some of that acid. Walking around in the woods tripping balls. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, roofwayne said:

I  . Only thing is I have to leave by 5:20am, screws up my routine !  I be trying it tomorrow, I may live through this winter yet. .....lol.....rw

if you need a wake up call just let me know. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I would probably be RUDE!.......lol  Survived another day, rain tomorrow, day off. I will sleep in till 5am!  :rofl:   The GG I grew is some bad ass weed.  Smoked two hit before the drive and I was surprized when we stopped in front of my house. Man, I was laughing the whole drive. Time to smoke more.......rw

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

You know its good weed when you’re surprised to arrive home and don’t even remember leaving to go anywhere. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Too High 2

Winter’s a mess! I got tundra going on. Icy frozen mud mush. I also have a smile on my face and a song in my heart. No I don’t. I want to take my dogs walking and this ice is threatening to imprison us yet another day. I want my way! My way or the highway! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cruisin' for a few.

wife has a project for me.    Have to do some scavenging around. I think I have what I need to do it ...

Weather is sposed to be cloudy and warm. Rain tomorrow... still warm. Mon/Tues are sposed to be cold. Winter isn't done. I heard mention of snow. Here..

Had a nice dinner. I sauteed onions. red bell pepper, carrots, apple, broccoli ... then tossed some shrimp in. Served over rice.  Been hankerin' for it. And it didn't disappoint. The shrimp were succulent. Barely warmed thru. They popped when you bit them...

• Like 5

Cleaning up snow here, had to take a couple breaks- that Flu def took something out of me! 3/4 done, then I need a shower and a Kahluha laced hot chocolate with a fat doobie of Plush berry oh and something to eat! lol

guess we gotta foot, it all came off the roof as it snowed which makes clearing much harder...be back in a bit with pics of carnage...lol

• Like 5

@PureGro1! Flacco to the Broncos!  An upgrade to keenum. IDK.......rw

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

After further consideration, I am not very excited about Flacco. He is not much of an upgrade.........rw

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

He is better than his stats say he is...I watched every game he played and knew about him when he was in Delaware. His biggest issue is- he aint worth 20mill a year, aside from this year his receivers had been shit, and we had no running game this year until Jackson came in. He will get along with john I think, he has also never had same OC two years in a row...So many games I would watch and WR/TE just could not separate.

Also better out of spread offense and in shotgun, I maybe in minority but think JF makes you guys SB contenders. Much better than Keenum, better athlete than Foles but he cant carry a team and he is Joe Cool, never upset and never flustered but can look as if he just dont give a fck...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just got done shoveling I had my boy help me I gave him very little and we got done at the same time.he says dad shoveling sucks welcome to being an adult soon lol I laughed it took a couple hours he is sore but he did help an im very grateful 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I kinda like Foles... the underdog thing ... plus, he from Univ of AZ.

The BorderPatrol in making up for their time not paid. Spending money like it's stolen. We have 2 Blackhawks AND a C-130 flying fuel stop.

those pics of the black panther remind me of my cat, Stumpy. Not black ... but he looks at you the same way. Like he;s looking over the top of his glasses at you.....

Punky is... Oh shit, I say it all the time

There is nothing wrong with her. She's just crazy" 

This gonna be an interesting garden. Not much "for sure" in the strains going in. Of 12 slots, 10 will be experimentals. Got a couple from @Torontoker to try.... SpacePhantom and DawgBizkits. [Crossroad/Driz X Evil] X BlueLotus/SourKush, from my stash. PPK X ZS/Crossroad. Everyone says PPK put them to sleep. Not me. Maybe, not grown here... IDK. That Malawi/BlueLotus SourKusk was dropping folks in their chairs.

• Like 5