StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
joe mac

Random Think

me:  Siri please show me a picture of William Shatner without his wig

siri:  

6E95376C-91D3-49F3-9B02-AB6DA44BEC52.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I was huge Star Trek fan, still am to a degree but I like the old stuff...Really liked TJ Hooker

Image result for tj hooker heatherRelated image

HMS- Happy Man Seeds is offering 20% off seedsman prices for pre-orders made today and tomorrow. This is 20% off anything seedsman offers that is in stock. 

https://www.seedsman.com/en/

You can contact him on FB or PM him here...or let me know and I can try to take care of it for you.

• Like 6

We know what you liked.....lol....rw

• Like 5

2 hours ago, roofwayne said:

We know what you liked.....lol....rw

Me too lol 

@PureGro1 we were watching the 2 movie with Kahn when I had to know :stoned-smiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, PureGro1 said:

I was huge Star Trek fan, still am to a degree but I like the old stuff...Really liked TJ Hooker

HMS- Happy Man Seeds is offering 20% off seedsman prices for pre-orders made today and tomorrow. This is 20% off anything seedsman offers that is in stock. 

You can contact him on FB or PM him here...or let me know and I can try to take care of it for you.

Damn,ain't even read what you said, damn LOL.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, PureGro1 said:

Read it that time.

Again Damn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@DarKwon I remember you roll your own and thought about you while I was wandering around the tobacco store. I wondered about tobacco price out there as compared to here.

IMG_20190313_171632.thumb.jpg.2d9f5104b45dc879caa1950e96ec7eef.jpg

That's a pound of Turkish for $14 add tax and it's about a dollar a ounce.

• Like 5

I pay $23 a pound for some good tobacco......rw

• Like 4

I buy "expensive"/cigarette tobacco. 'MericanSpirit. $7/oz. a 5oz can last a couple weeks.  It hard to keep from turning to BullDurham.

was teasing boy about getting him a pouch of Bull and making him learn to roll. That and a Cope tin to wear a circle in his pocket... Cowboy Up!  lol 

He still likes his job. A prayer answered. Learning how to work, He did not get what you might think from being in the Army. What he learned was

1] Never volunteer for anything

2] Never do anything until it absolutely has to be done... or penalty of death come real.

3] It is OK, as long as you don't get caught

Found a tub of unknown weed. A couple oz. No frig label. I hate when I do that.... "Oh, I'll remember this" ..... bullshit, you will

Think it is PPK. Has that mango smell when you crush it.  That what mine smelled like, anyway. Has seed in it. If it is PPK, this cross will run you to bed and hurry up to lay down and stay awake... It is crossed to ZuluSkunk/Crossroad

Was working on a joint of Salli when I got the idea to open this tub. Just cleaning up. I have weed from 5 years ago. It getting pretty dry. Need to get a freezer and vacuum packer... seal-a-meal...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Colder this AM... but the damn wind laid down.These past 2 days of wind, wet ad cold sucked. The only warm place was next to the fireplace.... or the doghouse.

We got relieved of childcare for a couple days. We have had the kid for 5 days. Grandpa loves the kid... but she has parents and I am not used to having young ones around, all the time. Wears me out, just watching her. And not being able to get outside for/thru this storm....

Woodwork gets started today. As much as I hate spending the $$$, it will be nice to have this shit done.  And getting some work done inside will save me.  Cleaning and heat. The kitchen has insulation, but no wall coverings. Wife had been watching too many of these home renovation programs where they go in with sledge hammers and buy all new.  That works, if you have money.  We don't. IF we had salvaged/saved the paneling, it could have be put back up and painted.  I'm still in favor of panel and paint. Finishing sheetrock is one messy mofo.

Need to search my seeds again. Have a few slots left and  what I fill them with will prolly be an impulse thing. I am finding these volunteers gaining favor. Already plants.  They are on their way and none are scrubs, by lineage.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mycobro said:

@DarKwon I remember you roll your own and thought about you while I was wandering around the tobacco store. I wondered about tobacco price out there as compared to here.

That's a pound of Turkish for $14 add tax and it's about a dollar a ounce.

11 hours ago, roofwayne said:

I pay $23 a pound for some good tobacco......rw

I use the rolls and an injector to make my RYO (roll your own) ciggs, Pipe tobacco dont work well in these and cigg tobacco is $$ I pay about 30$ for 8 Ozs 

• Like 3

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text that says 'My teacher says weed is weed, and | shouldn't be picky. STONER That's just something people with shitty weed say...'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

off to Gainesville, might as well get some Gainesville Green while we’re there  :stoned-smiley:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kushkush said:

off to Gainesville, might as well get some Gainesville Green while we’re there  :stoned-smiley:

Grab some extra! Good luck, hope the appt goes well....:smileys-passing-joint:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Blad dasted Evil got me.  Ended up swinging the whip sickle around a little.

Then went to the garden and sat with the kids.

The older volunteers are getting thick stems and branches are starting. Acquiring a little smell when you rub the stem.  Can't say they smell good or bad. They are just starting to make an odor. The seedlings don't show signs of "nitrogen narcosis".  There are a few vols that did get burned. I have a lot of thinning to do. A LOT.  These are not scrub seed that are all over the place.I will prolly end up keeping 3 or 4 of them. All of the surviving volunteers have fat leaves. Stout little buggers. Not as tall as broad.

• Like 5