Random Think
18 18

12,694 posts in this topic

Guest MidAmber

Random thoughts and what is going on in life...

Breeding projects. I have breeding projects on the brain, and am looking for a fine "stud" to get a few of my ladies "knocked-up"

Hoping for a boy in a recent group of CB Diesel x CB Diesel seeds I planted a few weeks back.

Hoping to cross a Male CB Diesel x CB Diesel with a female The Flav (My short flower time plant) in hopes of creating a high CBD plant that is quick to flower.

Fingers crossed!

Guest BlueDreams

Yup, game warden told him to do as he liked with it but don't put it back in the lake!

It got nice teeth.............lol...............rw

• Like 5

Guest BlueDreams

It got nice teeth.............lol...............rw

I know right?  Can you imagine reeling that in?

We used catch a fish called a Gar in the Kansas river. It was prehistoric throw back, with rows of needle teeth. You didn't take it off the hook, you shot it.........lol......rw

• Like 5

Gar! I seen that on that one gator show.

• Like 6

Be in the river, up to your chest,emptying a trot line and pull one of those up. You jump I will tell youuu!!!!.....lol......rw

• Like 5

Be in the river, chest high, emptying a trot line and pull one of them up. Yahoo, you will jump clean to the bank......lol.....rw

• Like 4

anyone watch "River Monsters"?

those pacu got into a river in SE Asia/NewGuinea area....The fish is related to piranha, but is vegan....until it runs out of food. Seems it developed a taste for human "Mountain Oysters"....

...Warrior,

my remaining brain cell can get revved up and generated a spark...if it gets to bouncing really fast.

• Like 6

Guest xmoonx

Our rivers--lakes & bayous are full of Gar--some people make--gar balls with them--I never ate any they full of bones.

A Pacu being a foreign species is never good for our eco system--like all the Boa's takin over in Florida--they out of control there an totally destroying the eco system.

Guest Warrior

My teeth are way nicer than Roofs tooth! lol We have Gar Pike here.....they have nice teeth too.....:)

Edited by Warrior

Guest Sunny

i heard that a person is 20 times more likely to be killed by a cow than a shark :stoned-smiley: