Random Think
17 17

12,702 posts in this topic

Paint sprayers are the shiznit. Put up 8 gallons of latex paint in under two hours. Several lengthy breaks in there too. Minor touchup left and thats it.

• Like 6

Did you roll and brush it, too. Sprayer are only for getting the paint to the surface.....Dirt and dust are still presence and the paint needs to mix with dust to stick. That what I do, when I have to paint. Don't want it to peel......rw

• Like 8

Yes I hit it w/the roller quickly

I prepped it pretty good vaccuming all the cobwebs and stuff out first. They are osb walls and already had a coat of paint on em. Not too worried bout it peeling. 

Got today off. Gonna let the paint dry well before I start power washing floor. 

Gotta clone and harvest today tho. So still busy. ;)

• Like 8

Wish I was harvesting.........lol.................rw

• Like 6

Guest xmoonx

I just finished putting my last of the 4 girls (Red Poison) in 1 qt. jars. :post-40-0-58893300-1336574417:  She turned out really nice & excellent smoke! New pics in journal. :stoned-smiley::smileys-passing-joint:

Rub it in.........lol.........soon................rw

• Like 4

Guest xmoonx

Rub it in.........lol.........soon................rw

You gettin there Wayne!!

Guest Sunny

went to the beach today, was hot i tell ya.  i think the gulf water is 88, perfect day till the daily rain blew in.  oh well, that's what happens in south florida in the summertime.  HASHTAG living in paradise lol  :stoned-smiley:

You wouldn't go to beach if was cold...lol Hope you had a great time.......................rw

• Like 5

Guest Sunny

You wouldn't go to beach if was cold...lol Hope you had a great time.......................rw

true that, and thank you yes we had an excellent time. 

mrs sunnyboy is a native and won't go in the water until it's at least 84.  the river is 72 year round 'cause of the spring, i'm too old to swim there much, makes me feel like the tin woodsman when my joints stiffen from the cold water.  i will stick to the gulf and pool.

by the by i hit my PAX all day long, not 50 ft from the lifeguard stand hehehehe :stoned-smiley:

yeow...those little needle teeth

I had a cat that used to get me up by sticking her tongue up my nose. You be outa bed in a hurry. I had to be VERY careful with her. She was sensitive. You give her an angry look and she would be invisible for a week...Raising your voice would completely crush her

• Like 6

Guest Sunny

yeow...those little needle teeth

I had a cat that used to get me up by sticking her tongue up my nose. You be outa bed in a hurry. I had to be VERY careful with her. She was sensitive. You give her an angry look and she would be invisible for a week...Raising your voice would completely crush her

hahaha how funny, mine are sensitive creatures too, especially this one, she's sleeping on my while i try to type w one hand :stoned-smiley:

Just had a skunk try to sit in my lap. She was cute, too. Sat down in front of me, about three feet. Actually seemed to be begging. Lucky it was young. That's not my plants smelling....lol. Lucky it couldn't spray and run. Ran about thirty feet and let go. Fucker!! Go it with a rock. Two weeks ago it tore a hole in the siding and move in. I waited till it went out the next threw moth balls in there and board up the hole. Moth balls will run off rats and mice, too. This place had them everywhere. Set traps and spread out moth balls. In two weeks rat free. They work to keep bugs away too. Never put them near a heat source.....rw

• Like 6