Random Think
18 18

12,694 posts in this topic

Back in 87-89? somewhere in there the east coast was pretty fcking dry- Had a kid charge me 70$ for a qtr :o. He was in my nova and ended up having an extra 1/4 fall out of his pocket and into seat crack, I found it a few days later and then He called me later in the week asking if he dropped anything- My thought was If you hadnt ripped me off on price I woulda brought it back to you! so I just said...no, dont think so I will look though.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I got the storage place's roof! It only 110 sq! It goes on forever! Start it on Monday! :dance:  And the timing perfect, we have a paint job next week! I hate painting, I am good at it, but I don't like it.......lol........rw

• Like 6

Getting stoned and gonna vote in PA primary election. I voting for Marijuana. Then I'm getting more stoned, climbing on the Deere, and trying to beat the severe t-stormx forcast for this afternoon.  We're having wet 80s and 90s. Plants are luvin it! 90+ today - after all the work I;m going running then jump in the creek. 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, roofwayne said:

I got the storage place's roof! It only 110 sq! It goes on forever! Start it on Monday! :dance:  And the timing perfect, we have a paint job next week! I hate painting, I am good at it, but I don't like it.......lol........rw

I feel you on the painting, I hired a guy to do outside of house this summer...I too am very good at it but despise it, I dont like painting inside either but at least you can go one room at a time.

8 minutes ago, wu wei said:

Getting stoned and gonna vote in PA primary election. I voting for Marijuana. Then I'm getting more stoned, climbing on the Deere, and trying to beat the severe t-stormx forcast for this afternoon.  We're having wet 80s and 90s. Plants are luvin it! 90+ today - after all the work I;m going running then jump in the creek. 

Wow! 90* fck...thats damn hot! Have fun Stoners!

• Like 6

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

MMA Vs Thai Chi Master.....

The monks and elders were pissed at this guy, last I heard he was kinda in hiding.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

In most arenas, reality will most likely end up kicking fantasy's ass. Fantasy even kicks its own ass more than its adherents would like to admit. One major exception is politics. That area is more like some Lewis Carroll level of twisted craziness. Truly the Twilight Zone on steroids. Ain't no kinda reality ever gonna kick political fantsy's ass!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

you ever seen someone pummel themself with nun-chuks?

the other day, I used the word stodgy to describe myself. Wife commented about my use of old verbiage and that term no being used any more ....

taking all of that in, I think I chose my wording very well.

Been out to the garden. Kids be stinking for just leaf. Topped a couple that needed. Any of you do this? I chewed one of the tippys. 20 min ago .. still spitting. Think it's gonna be some good stuff. Tongue tingling and what isn't effed up has a chemy taste. This is kinda like rubbing the stem, but not the same.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

you ever seen someone pummel themself with nun-chuks?

the other day, I used the word stodgy to describe myself. Wife commented about my use of old verbiage and that term no being used any more ....

taking all of that in, I think I chose my wording very well.

Been out to the garden. Kids be stinking for just leaf. Topped a couple that needed. Any of you do this? I chewed one of the tippys. 20 min ago .. still spitting. Think it's gonna be some good stuff. Tongue tingling and what isn't effed up has a chemy taste. This is kinda like rubbing the stem, but not the same.

Yea, I do that too.

Wu, that sounds like a reality dysfunction 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

I've never done that. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna start doing that

• Like 5

On 5/15/2018 at 7:21 AM, PureGro1 said:

Wow! 90* fck...thats damn hot!

Not here. 90` would be below normal. It was  45` this AM.  It will be 90`+ this afternoon. In a few weeks 100` will be normal for Tucson. We're about 5` cooler for high temps and 15` cooler in the AM.  You will roll the windows on the car up between the turn off [the interstate] to here at night. Like driving thru the pecan orchard.... Don't wanna do that at night, either. Nice during the day.

@fruit_loops

they get pretty strong. You will prolly spit it fairly promptly. Sappy little devils. Dried, they are almost smokeable, if you are REALLY out. Just something I do. Don't know when or why I started doing it.

• Like 6

It’s currently 93• here in Las Cruces and I am sitting under the tree smoking weed and reveling in how comfortable this is!

• Like 5

Has anybody ever tried the strain called Criminal?

I recently tried some and it’s pretty damned good! We have one in flower that should be ready in July.

• Like 4