StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Batman

Favorite recipes

I have not had the time to prep anything for baking.... so I do not have any personal favs yet. (I'm thinking I may end up being the guy who brings FUDGE to parties)

But what are yalls favorite "special" foods? Maybe share a recipe or two!

• Like 5

Oh damn... I didnt notice an edibles forum.... Ill browse there instead, can this be deleted?

• Like 3

No worries bro I'll move to edibles now.

• Like 2

Get High Pie

1/2 cup cannabutter softened

2 cups white sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

4 eggs

1 tablespoon cornmeal

1/4 cup evaporated milk

1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar

1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
  2. In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla together. Mix in the eggs, then stir in the cornmeal, evaporated milk and vinegar until smooth.
  3. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 40 minutes. Let cool. Cut and top servings with whipped cream.

• Like 5

Guest smokin dragon

I truely enjoy cooking with marajuna I have made everything from marajuna cider to pizza i have made an two vegtable omlete i use fresh leaves chopped up and cooked right into the eggs, i will forward a few recipes that I have i also make salsa and use fresh leaves along with cilontro i just wish my son was old enough to enjoy it but he is still a bit to young a few more years i dont use butter for most recipes i use straight bud i use coffee grinder to make it to a powder form. I just dont like wasting time with making butter, i use all of the plant shake, stems for my cider/tea . Here are some pictures of some things i have done easter sunday i made to meals one for my kids and another for my stoner friendsit was truely a day to be thankful for[

post-96-0-44777400-1338093485.jpg

post-96-0-09006500-1338093555.jpg

post-96-0-55004100-1338093662.jpg

Awesome bro! That's one great spread there...I think everyone wants to come for breakfast lunch and dinner!

I am an edible newbie, I tried a few times didn't work- then I tried Stoners Brownies and felt like heaven would I'm thinking...lol

I look forward to hearing more about edibles from you and seeing some. Of your recipes!

• Like 4

Guest smokin dragon

all holidays are good around here i just have to be careful as i have two teenage kids,they know i use marajuna they are around it but i just dont want them trying it yet but if any one wants a receipe just ask i cook with marajuna alot

looking forward to talking with you when you get back here SD ;)

• Like 3

I love to cook/bake and love the effects of edible cannabis, however I don't grow my own.  (get mine from dispensaries)  I would love to merge these two loves of mine.  Any suggestions?  Seems pre-made canna butter  can be so expensive that it's better to just buy the cookies, candy etc. pre-made, but just thought I'd ask anyway in case someone has ideas

• Like 3

Hello there KushBelly :)  you say you don't grow your own so...how much do you usually get from the dispensary? It doesn't take much at all to make a whole batch of something...for probably about the price of one that you would buy at the club ;) 

• Like 2

Let me know if you want help. If you have a 1/4 you can spare, You can medicate for quite some time.

• Like 3

Hello there KushBelly :)  you say you don't grow your own so...how much do you usually get from the dispensary? It doesn't take much at all to make a whole batch of something...for probably about the price of one that you would buy at the club ;)

I usually buy 1-3 grams at a time  LOL  I'm returning to smoking after about 20 years so I'm a lightweight.  I can get any amt. I want to.  Grams range from $10-$13 depending on the popularity of the strain and quality (though I've bought "second shelf" bud that was top notch, so I think a lot is marketing)

Let me know if you want help. If you have a 1/4 you can spare, You can medicate for quite some time.

I would love help.  Do you mean 1/4 oz?    I would like to make my own but then wonder if buying it pre made may be cheaper.  All the recipes I see on tutorials use soooo much bud that I assume the person grows their own. But yes, educate me plz  :-)

• Like 4

No problem KushBelly :)  Do you use a grinder with a kief catcher? If so, save all that kief! We will use it later.  As for buying premade butter...NO! *slaps hand*  lol...a lot of the 'butter makers' do not process properly; you might not get the effect you are hoping for. Here is a link for a butter tutorial...we can change the amounts of butter and weed to your specifications...

http://www.stonerhaven.com/topic/2809-build-a-better-butter/

If you only have 2 to 3 grams to work with, I would process it like I do my coconut oil though...  You will need 

grinder

small oven safe dish and foil

soy lecithin granules

solid coconut oil, with the amount you need, melted

grind your weed to fine consistency. Spread in the bottom of a small, oven safe dish and cover tightly with foil. Place in cold oven and set temp to 225f and timer for 20 mins. This is the decarboxylation process where you are converting the THC-A to THC. When it is done, let cool to room temp and open.  

I use a credit card to break it up and smooth it back out. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of the soy lecithin granules and about 2 to 3 ounces of coconut oil. This will give you a gram per ounce. Stir well to incorporate.  Cover with foil.

Heat oven to 250f. When at temp, place foil covered dish back in oven and reduce temp to 220f, set timer for 40 minutes. Let cool when done, then open and stir. It should be a beautiful dark liquid.  We aren't done yet though :)  You could be, but 1 more process makes it even better!

After the dish has cooled, put in freezer. Let freeze for at least 2 to 3 hours, overnight is better. Then take out and let come to room temp. Repeat last step. After the second time in the freezer, you are done. I will just put mine in the microwave for a minute or so to warm it up and stir to liquid. You want it warm to strain it. If you have a fine mesh coffee filter, that works wonderful, if not, I use either cheesecloth or nylons (clean of course ;) to strain.

Voila! Now you can make some stuff.

Edited by attho
  • Like 3