Choosing A Vape Pen
3 3

55 posts in this topic

He may...he tests for a couple of folks.

Last time I was there, he was into a 2nd gen [the 1st one dinna hold up to his testing] dab device.

• Like 4

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Watching one on EBay for $49.99 w/free shipping.

That sounds like a really good deal, Prices I saw were for sure higher up there...

• Like 1

post-765-0-69540400-1401234968_thumb.jpg

Found even cheaper...a lot of reviews I'm seeing are that its more like a ecigg where it just burns the herb on a hot burner and not actual vapeing it.

• Like 3

If I went with a pen that uses Wax or Oil, how hard is it to make the mixtures? I don't want to mess with Butane or anything like that with BHO.

Edited by Chris628
  • Like 3

I dont know enough about the pens to answer really- But the glycerin extract or alcohol (iso-oil) are pretty easy and safe too...

I have been scared to mess with Butane, one for hazards when doing it and two for I would be nervous I didnt get it all out. I did smoke some that tasted veryyy clean and I can see the attraction to it...

• Like 4

I have the ego-t to help cut back on cigs. I like it.

I also have a ago for dry herbs. The guy says I can do oils with it also, but not supposed to let it get on the element.

The ago holds very little. (like 5 pulls worth). deff. works, but I would like an upgrade.

• Like 5

I think the PAX is about the only portable stealthy herb vape that works worth a darn....as far as electric goes...

• Like 4

I have the ego-t to help cut back on cigs. I like it.

I also have a ago for dry herbs. The guy says I can do oils with it also, but not supposed to let it get on the element.

The ago holds very little. (like 5 pulls worth). deff. works, but I would like an upgrade.

one of those ego pens holds like 2ml I think. It's cheap enough @ 40 bucks i'ma pop on one I think. 

• Like 3

I think the PAX is about the only portable stealthy herb vape that works worth a darn....as far as electric goes...

i'ma try to make some oil. 

• Like 4

it's not hard

..but be very careful with fumes.

Small batches...using a pint of alcohol are easier to manage...plus the fumes aren't so much a factor.

• Like 2

any advice on how to keep the oil liquid enough to fill a chamber on the pen? 

I heard someone mention glycerine....how does this work?

• Like 1