Choosing A Vape Pen
3 3

55 posts in this topic

Yup pax is the way to go for dry herb portable vapor unit. If you looking for something cheaper and great value for the price is the PX portable dry herb vapor unit made by pulsar. I got one of those and it does the job.

Edited by fruit_loops
Added brand name
  • Like 4

I have an Arizer Solo... I can not say much about it. It works, that is about all. I use my SSV as the standard. The Pax is a nice little unit, if rw doesn't try to light it. I don't think you can get the performance of a desk unit in a portable w/o using unobtainium or protomatter.

There are some red hot little batteries that they won't use, for safety reasons. Lithium polymer - LiPo. You think these lithium ion are bad?... HaHaHa 15A @ ~4v from a battery the size of a book of matches and 1/4 in  thick...

• Like 5

Unobtainium or protomatter lol ain't that the truth. I haven't used my portable for quite sometime. My method of smoking is mostly bongs with huge chambers. So if I try to smoke from a portable vapor I don't get no effect..... which probably means I need to take a break cause the thc levels in my system must be topped off to the max lol....so hard for me to take a break. I feel like chappell in half-baked. Seriously though

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

These vape pens just hit the scene here. My guys got these vials that screw on a pen thing. $50 a vial. Idk.

I can hack my ecigs and add the oil to them. New stuff. :blink:

• Like 6

I couldn't get a hit, so thought I would get it hot!  :rofl:  :vape: I blame it on the Evil Sister!  :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: At least I didn't give it a warranty test by throw it on the floor, like Lives!  :teasing-smiley-sticking-tongue-........rw

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I have a PAX and to be honest I am a little disappointed. I'm like Loops..I like a big lung busting rip...I don't think any vape pens do that. The PAX works well and as advertised however, it does not hit big enough to be very satisfying to me. I'd rather use a bong or the Arizer Q

• Like 7

I call that "WOW!" factor .............. a hit big enough to choke a smoker.

and portables don't have it.

Llama approves of the SSV.  :rofl:

we all near ended in this position.

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm with Llama. I need a hit, and unless you have power lung or you huff the shit out of it, you won't get that choking hit; but you're not really supposed to. I didn't say the Pax was my personal favorite, but seems to be the unit that has cornered the market on dry vape.

Now if you're into wax, the electric nectar collector is a nice dab unit. I like it because the coil is exposed and you can dab right off the parchment paper or container the wax is in.

I went to buy one of these electric nectar collectors but no one has one at the ready. So, I bought an Evolve Plus. Not really what I wanted, but it fucking works really well. Holds a lot of wax and hits like a champ!!!

I really like the wax for my lunch time smoke outs. I don't feel like I smell nearly as much as I do with actual tree.

anyway, I'm obviously high. I'm telling you, Hits Like a Champ!!!

SH420

• Like 5
  • Too High 1

I can't do wax/oil... My lungs don't like it. I can say that about most[all] of the concentrates. Hash/kief, too. That stuff is a by-product to me. Loading a cig with loose kief is nice. Won't deny. But, that is "thinning" it down, too.

• Like 3

Talked to head shop again, but different dude- he said Both of these got HIGH marks for under $100

@Chris628 Yocan Explore Vaporizerand  White Rhino Konvik Vaporizer

• Like 4