Indoor 60 day Harvest

17 posts in this topic

Image result for 60 days

First you need a space for your plants. If you have a small cabinet or closet space to use that's great! If not you could build something or buy a small tent like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00283Q59M

Now you need a light, first time growers do very well with CFL bulbs. Nearly all indoor growers started with CFL or florescent light bulbs. This can range from this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002JQBQZQ to this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AZOV9Kdepending on your budget!

Now you need soil. This is a great mix for a first time grower! https://www.amazon.com/FoxFarm-FX14083-Light-Warrior-Soilless/you need one bag of this. And one of these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001I49Q98

So that's 1 Bag of Fox farm Ocean forrest, 1 bag of Fox Farm Light Warrior.

The light warrior would be used to start the seedling in and The ocean forrest would be for transplants and the duration of the grow. This set up is a synthetic organic setup.

Nutrients, this is a great line of nutrients https://www.amazon.com/Technaflora-Recipe-Success-Starter-Kit/dp/B0001XGP32

Pots/planters, any 2-3 gallon size if you have room for 3 gallons great! If not 2 will work but could decrease yield at harvest! https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Pot-Inch-Gallon-Container/dp/B0046BF2UW people love these!

Seeds, These are both high picks for AutosFlowers all you do is keep light on for 18 hours a day using a regular lamp timer! The Barney's farm are less expensive and would be better to start with- About 10-12$ per a seed...and seeds are easy to order. Have no fear there.

Barneys Farm  Pineapple Express AutoFlowering Like the original Pineapple Chunk, Its single, firm cola is flecked with gold and reddish brown, but the very visible THC crystals are clearly the result of contemporary breeding and selection, The aromas right off the buds are sweet, and once lit, the intense fruit cocktail of flavors pack a strong sensation on the tongue that really lingers. Close your eyes and you’ll find yourself on a tropical beach in Hawaii: Pineapple Express grows small (40 to 50cm) -  is indica dominant, offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness. The results will reflect its exotic genetic origins and the rigorous selection process that made this advanced strain possible.   Ruderalis X Skunk #1 X Cheese  yield 15 to 20 gr HEIGHT 40 to 50 cm flowering time Auto-Flowering Harvest time Auto-Flowering THC 12 to 15% CBD High

Or

DNA Genetics 60 Day Lemon Auto has a mouthwatering flavor and a super fast flowering time this strain is good for everyone, from the beginner to expert these ultra pungent fast flowering plants will have you amazed. No special light or light cycle is needed, you can even flower her in your kitchen window (Of course a proper 12/12 hour light cycle will give much better results). Our 60 Day Lemon is a perfect strain for the person who has always wanted to grow, but did not want to invest in a whole set up and grow room. Now all of you who never grew can get your feet wet with a crystal filled, lemon flavored gem.

And those of us who have grown plenty can, and will be amazed at the ease and joy of growing this cross.

These are both about 60 days to harvest, you could do three of these in a very small space.

Yield is very tough to call for first grows in general, but if you follow advice here on Stoner Haven and I mean there is always someone around to ask questions of, between harvest and making edibles and hash with trim from the plant, this should fill the bill of cutting out dealers!

Smoking isn't addictive but growing is, this is a cheap easy way for someone to get into doing it and find out if it's for them or not! There's a ton more info- but if you want to grow and follow advice givin here- I think any and everyone could grow their own!

Lets talk about you now!

What kind of space could you use?

Do you have people coming and going that smell would be a problem? (there's ways around that too)

What kind of budget can you afford, just a ballpark...I know what an OZ of good stuff costs, and it would be far less than that to start growing. Just an example- I know a guy ;) who has grown a few pounds with about 1k in equipment.

My reason for growing was its hard to find decent stuff, it's dangerous at times and your always getting shorted one way or another...The chance you take with growing is slim and none- tell no one in Real Life no matter what your laws are what your doing- tell them you have good hookup is all...

When you buy you usually have at least 3 people involved in deal, when it's only you your exposure is lessend by a long shot!

I'm sure I've left things out, but answer the questions when you can and ask any you may have...

We take care of our own! :D

• Like 9

Guest PrettyPothead Panda

Thanks SSO much for this post. I'm going to read and check it all out. I'll be messaging you :D

• Like 3

Pure, You never told me none of this! You just let me stumble around like a bull in a china shop!! I could grow big plant instead of little things I grow now!!!!lol

Nice Guide, good to learn on!!!!.. :post-40-0-24020700-1336573475: for you!!!....rw

• Like 5

Guest MichRobboToker

very good post and will be useful i am also gonna read this and she if i can tweak anything

Thanks SSO much for this post. I'm going to read and check it all out. I'll be messaging you :D

Seeing you just say no to dealers/pharmacists does the thanks for you! I look forward to it, and we will take good care of you!

Pure, You never told me none of this! You just let me stumble around like a bull in a china shop!! I could grow big plant instead of little things I grow now!!!!lol

Nice Guide, good to learn on!!!!.. :post-40-0-24020700-1336573475: for you!!!....rw

Haha...Dont let Roof fool you he is harvesting a plant every 6 hours or so...he does regular seeds not auto flower strains!

How long are you seed to bud, Roof?

She's having a hard time finding medicine where she's at, Autos are such an easy way nowadays to learn to grow- and Get what She need ASAP... And after I'm done with her I'll send her over to you, with her permission of course... ;) lol

• Like 3

Seems like it takes 100 days on average!! Auto would be great to learn on and I considered 60 day wonders, if I had not gotten 10 Jack Widow Fem.seed at the Bud store!! She could do 4 to 6 plants in her Closet, depending on lighting!!! :P ...rw

• Like 4

My 2 are on day 88 so will probably go to 97 days. That's with 9week flowering. The next grow is 7..

• Like 1

Good guide, but if electricty is a factor, I would concider getting fem'd seeds and just growing 12/12 from seed.

• Like 2

Guest MichRobboToker

looks like a sweet setup for cheap seen smaller grow tents got for thousands but the only bad thing is any outside of the UK is SOL (shit out of luck ) for people that don't know what SOL means lol only ships to the UK mainland it said or i would pick up 3 of those kits

Shiiiiiiitt, I will sell you that setup for 350$!

You could piece that for less than 150$ mich...

• Like 2

Maybe 175

• Like 2

Guest MichRobboToker

yeah but that would take to much time lmao i am a lazy bastard lmao plus i am not sure i would know the first thing to do with hydro grow so untill i get my feet under me and start experimenting with other setup's soil will have to do lmao

Guest Rob.

Shiiiiiiitt, I will sell you that setup for 350$!

You could piece that for less than 150$ mich...

was from a uk point im sure u can get cheaper elsewhere

yeah but that would take to much time lmao i am a lazy bastard lmao plus i am not sure i would know the first thing to do with hydro grow so untill i get my feet under me and start experimenting with other setup's soil will have to do lmao

im in tent in soil mate if u wanna throw any questions at me il try to answer them best i can

Guest MichRobboToker

ok will do when i start my next grow its looking like i will get just a few grams of popcorn buds is what its looking like on this plant 41st day starts today at 5:38pm est