StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HighlyMedicated

Should I flush with molasses until I crop?

yeah i gets you...question was is flushing with molasses for the last 3 week a good idea...in my op it isnt...your cutting out intake and your plant will be relying on whats left in its leaves and soil to finish etc whereas keeping up the feeding schedule in organics to me is better....nitrogen emphasises leaf growth etc...potassium trich growth and phosp packs on the weight in my op so i cut down on the nitrogen at week 4/5 ,raise potassium till last 2 week and raise phosp.for the last 2 week,never flush etc...top max by biobizz is a molasses based booster and found it doesnt give enough of a boost so really never tried it in its purest form though after reading the posts i think i maybe should,iv always found the organic based boosters really lacking(ive tried quite a few)compared to chemical based,the most interesting thing iv stumbled across is your base nutrients have the biggest effect on the end product and that using a chemical booster coupled with them has no effect to the end organic product we look for,well no noticeable one anyway...it does depend on waht type of booster mind...bloombastic gives a weird smell to the bud that no amount of flushing can shift...but buddhas tree and bigbud ,overdrive dont do anything...i suppose its cheating a bit as i call myself an organic grower but as i practically grow 12/12 organic boosters wernt cutting it for me....

• Like 4