Koh Samui super strain
2 2

490 posts in this topic

So begins the mini bulk, well let's see how it goes

post-2858-0-02591000-1466760363_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well it's almost over for this guy. poor piss poor. Probably gonna dunk and roll and see if I can get another flush. should have in the beginning. stopped by goodwill on the way home and picked up a couple plastic bins gonna try and zombie tub tek with what spawn I have left. maybe Saturday night. these have been fun but I'm ready to put my energy and resources into my grow.

post-2858-0-74764200-1466802558_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Should be able to catch before they spread spores everywhere. Probably pick in a few hours.

• Like 5

So close, nearly ripping apart, patience patients patients lol

post-2858-0-87314600-1466820879_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

First flush, aborts aborts aborts. Not enough fresh air exchange. Could have been really nice. it's a life lesson. next flush will be better I hope.

post-2858-0-28576100-1466885017_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

First flush, aborts aborts aborts. Not enough fresh air exchange. Could have been really nice. it's a life lesson. next flush will be better I hope.

eat a handful of those aborts.. off to the races you go! :D .. drill some holes and cover them in tyvek.. or even polyfill.. jam it through the holes

FZQJF2MFGTXIVKU.LARGE_-640x480.jpg

no bacterias get in, and you get some great air flow.  its a win win.  youre going to like bulk way more.  an even playing field is a lot more fun to work with!  once you get good at that.. move to some giant rubbermaid tubs, youll be pulling pounds in no time

• Like 7

I gotta make a dub tub tonight for this extra spawn I got, will make sure that I have good air flow, my chamber looked good but did not function lol

• Like 6

I love aborts though, my favorite

• Like 6

Dungs at 168 and will slowly drop over the next 24, going in a dub tub. Popcorn spawn on dung verm cased, incubation will be 7 days, temperature then dropped to 72 with indirect light, nice and dim. Let's see if she makes it lol.

• Like 6

You talked me into buying this hehehe    http://www.midwestgrowkits.com/grow-kits.html                                            I got the simple kit. Gonna try my luck :)

Edited by chilimatt
  • Like 6

Hawks eye is the best for spores, located in USA, clean syringes, multiple reliable stable spore choices to look at under your microscope lol. Good luck brother.

• Like 5

Cambodian is a aggressive colonizing strain, Z strain super fast, probably fastest. Keep them warm and dark. 85 to incubate 72 to fruit

• Like 6

Ok it was a super busy day but I managed to spawn popcorn to dung in a small dub tub. poly fill filters nice and loose. I put it in the incubator and will stay in there till next Sunday, then misted cased tub misted assembled and brought into a 70 degree environment with indirect light. and hopefully it will produce. last of the spawn and won't be making more. Got to work on grow box with all extra time.

• Like 4

Oh yeah I forgot about this guy, second flush hopefully lol. I gave it a 24 hour dunk in well water, spring water is a good substitute. rolled in clean perlite. Now I am very stubborn and I will try one more time in this fruiting chamber. It's just so cool looking, a bookshelf mushroom grow but I digress. The difference between this flush and the last flush is air flow. my poly fill ports are just barely there. just enough to keep gnats out. you can see in the picture that air flow is happening because of the dry rings around ports on the inside. I wasn't thinking last time and went into it guns blazing just watch me go. wrong. packed the poly fill filters like it was a grain jar. Former pictures did not have a dry ring because of the lack of flow. only fruited because of my fanning, witch needs to be done at least 3 times a day. so this should be interesting, I know that plenty of nutrients are left, why I use popcorn. it's dense and high in nutrition. Second flushes seem to produce larger fruit. We will keep checking in on it.

post-2858-0-24804300-1466989631_thumb.jpg

• Like 4