Koh Samui super strain
2 2

490 posts in this topic

Tea's steeping, little shrooms turned bright blue when they hit the 170°F water. Timer just went off so time to take my medicine. Hopefully it'll do the trick, not wanting to trip at all just a little brain tweaking lol.

• Like 5

It's working, phone is really bright and the lawn is so alive lol. Very light but there.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you ever want some prints back.. just hit me up bro.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been thinking about a vivarium, got the mycomatic 5000 as I called it. A glass front box. It's been pictured several times. Anyways I've been thinking about putting a nook in it for a small coir and poo with popcorn cake. I really want to start micro dosing every now and again to reboot the ol noggin. 

Something like this with my ultrasonic humidifier kicking on from time to time. 

Just riffing but I really need to do this if I can ever get some free time.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Mycobro said:

I've been thinking about a vivarium, got the mycomatic 5000 as I called it. A glass front box. It's been pictured several times. Anyways I've been thinking about putting a nook in it for a small coir and poo with popcorn cake. I really want to start micro dosing every now and again to reboot the ol noggin. 

Something like this with my ultrasonic humidifier kicking on from time to time. 

Just riffing but I really need to do this if I can ever get some free time.

Nice video.. seems easy enough.. giving me crafty ideas now... lol

• Like 5

I've been watching a ton of these. Get a little waterfall going inside. Some color changing LEDs and just blue at night. If I'm able to pull it off I'd like a poison dart frog enclosure. Geckos are cool, we had a pair for quite a while. Hell getting them back in if they get out. Hard to corner a critter that can run full blast across the ceiling.

Edited by Mycobro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Edited by Mycobro
Probably shouldn't have put this, it's copyrighted and can't take down
  • Like 4

In HI gecko present the opposite problem ... keeping them out of stuff. We called them "the Night Shift"... They would clear all the flies and bugs. We had so many that they would joust for prime spots on the screens.

Not only can they run across the ceiling, they can change color.

• Like 4

On 5/14/2018 at 11:37 AM, DarKwon said:

In HI gecko present the opposite problem ... keeping them out of stuff. We called them "the Night Shift"... They would clear all the flies and bugs. We had so many that they would joust for prime spots on the screens.

Not only can they run across the ceiling, they can change color.

I got 2 that hang out by my porch light. They set up camp there. I turn the lights on every night and they have a feast lol I like to get stoned and just watch hahaha 

• Like 1