Koh Samui super strain
2 2

490 posts in this topic

Mini bulk has primordia showing, down to day's now.

• Like 2

This guy's fighting like hell. those don't look like aborts. Air flow made all the difference. The smell of fermentation trips me out though. Could it have been in the water from the popcorn soaking through like soup or something. no sign of yeast smells like it should. The yeast may fight through on the third flush

post-2858-0-14093300-1467250866_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The next morning and you can tell these are not aborts I am so happy that this fruiting chamber worked after all. by tomorrow if they don't Peter out they should be a lot bigger fingers crossed. The fourth has been saved. I had some San Pedro cactus as a backup and honestly that is what I'll be taking plus just a handful of aborts, and maybe some blotter if I can find it lol. but I digress air flow humidity temperature and light will trigger cubinsis to fruit.

post-2858-0-01747700-1467278267_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Some of my cacti, pups are growing like crazy, I stress them as much as possible. neglect to water and full sun. I can almost taste that glass of cactus snot. Yummy ha

post-2858-0-11381600-1467278816_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

If I could rename this thread it would be called the little cake that could, she's going now smells wonderful no discoloration. I almost gave up on her. I'll let you see what she looks like in the morning during fan time.

post-2858-0-75105700-1467334499_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Gonna wait till tonight to post pictures of her so growth can be seen better. think it might be a good 4th tater.

• Like 2

Just peeked at it and she grew today, can't wait to see if my dub tub is contamination free. still dirty from work so not touching till I get clean. my mini bulk should kick off soon I had primordia like 5 or 6 days ago. anyways in the home stretch on this no more spawn and I ain't making none. switching gears to the build gotta get on that. I'll post a picture in a few.

• Like 1

I'll be drinking San Pedro anyways, shrooms are cool and all but the spiritual journey you get with cacti is more to my liking. cactus snot cactus snot you drink a little and you puke a lot why I do this I forgot we love cactus snot.

• Like 1

Got a few more days to go

post-2858-0-37664100-1467407525_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If I was still running spawn a isolate of the big guy would be a good candidate

• Like 2

I'll be drinking San Pedro anyways, shrooms are cool and all but the spiritual journey you get with cacti is more to my liking. cactus snot cactus snot you drink a little and you puke a lot why I do this I forgot we love cactus snot.

San Pedro is that good? I've had Peyote but not San Pedro

• Like 3

SanPedro is more potent?

well... it is a yes no

good SanPedro is better than average peyote

Edited by DarKwon
  • Like 3

I don't know about the peyote, I would love some, was going to join the native American church at one point so I could have access to the peyote gardens in southern Texas. It just didn't pan out lol. Cactus is strong medicine strong. Respect that stuff. I keep my doses low most of the time.

• Like 3

A one foot section dried and processed the way you like will kick your ass, there is a door in my mind made of a blue octopus in my mind. the most amazing thing I have ever seen I guess is the word. never been through the door. I don't know if I want to. I have some baby lophophora williamsii that need to be graphed to some faster growing cacti for a couple years then degraphed forced to take root of their own and then stressed out for a year or two.

• Like 2

awco1988.com is where I get my Pedro, Guy is super cool. 5 lbs for $30. Or you can get some monster sections for a little more. I grow the shit out of them. legal till they hit the pot.

• Like 3