StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Mycobro

Buying weed now a days in a non legal state

Definitely you can transfer over to the brass knuckle tank. Just recently the dispensaries here started selling the oil in the cartridges. Earlier this year it was against the law for dispensaries here to sell pre-filled cartridges. So they only sold the oil in a small vial and you had to order your cartridges online or get em at the headshop and fill em yourself with the syringe lol now it's legal to sell em prefilled but ready to eat edibles still against the law. 

• Like 5

Left at lunch today gotta get cleaned up then back to shop to catch a van to go to the big city and take a CPR class. Really don't want to go, gonna be tight getting a pipe made this week. 

I took my pen cause it's free and wanted to see how long it'll last under my usage. And it wouldn't last all week like flower. But I do really like it. Convenient as all get out. I did crave that deep hit of smoke. Gonna pack a few hits of Jack and back at it. Gotta turn into mr. Normal and be around folks that don't smoke lighting lettuce.

Y'all have a good one see you tomorrow cause I ain't getting in till almost 11.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, fruit_loops said:

ready to eat edibles still against the law.

if I was to say that that actually makes sense. Save a lot of "the kid got into the medibles" shit. 

Was thinking about Myco's comment, that they will having yeast making THC....  I can see a rise in bread ... think pizza dough, especially ...consumption

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

I can see a rise in bread

Hehe....pun intended or no?

12 minutes ago, DarKwon said:

if I was to say that that actually makes sense. Save a lot of "the kid got into the medibles" shit. 

it would but chocolate liquors and cinnamon flavored alcohol has been around a long time, should almost grandfather edibles in...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Juules e-cig has stopped making some of their flavored juule pod cause it's to enticing for kids like the mango flavor and stuff

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fruit_loops said:

Juules e-cig has stopped making some of their flavored juule pod cause it's to enticing for kids like the mango flavor and stuff

No more in stores here either, only vape shops with the big rigs still selling here. Rebuilt a freebie big vape rig for the wife a few weeks back. It'll be mine again before long. It's a little to much. Friggin cloud of vapor.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mycobro said:

No more in stores here either, only vape shops with the big rigs still selling here. Rebuilt a freebie big vape rig for the wife a few weeks back. It'll be mine again before long. It's a little to much. Friggin cloud of vapor.

:lol: I got one of those, yes huge clouds lol haven't used mine in a bit, I was chonging it all day long and thought this can't be good for my lungs so I stopped lol an occasional cigarette here and there when I need I quick headspin lol

Edited by fruit_loops
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fruit_loops said:

funny aint it, we would smoke the nastiest stale ciggs someone stole from their mom when I was a kid...fcking kids  today....they have no idea!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PureGro1 said:

funny aint it, we would smoke the nastiest stale ciggs someone stole from their mom when I was a kid...fcking kids  today....they have no idea!

Stole Old Gold and Viceroy from my buddies grandpa, I know why they don't sell em anymore, No one tough enough left to smoke those things. Man they were strong. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

... then there was always one person who constantly bummed smokes. Call them a sponge.

we kept a pack of KOOL shorties - non-filtered. Good and stale, just for them. 

Headspin?  They would make you puke. Watch the toilet bowl spin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Got a gelato tank, it's damn near to strong. Was giving nearly a full tangie and my abracadabra is 3/4.

So I have a ass pile of extracts. Indica and sativa. Few grams of the good stuff, and about half a ounce of that awesome Landos stash crossed to Road kill unicorn, it's my go to weed. Good flavor, the buzz is top notch. Don't lay you out but not a tree climbing weed either. I highly recommend growing some out. 

Sitting and chilling waiting for my little buddy to show up at the shop. Done been up for 2 hours, loaded several bags of mortar a mixer, got blasted, rocked out to Jesus is just all right and metallica for whom the bell tolls, got high again and got online to bitch about it.....

He still ain't here lol.

Y'all have a good one! I'm out.

• Like 5

Buddies letting my use his bad ass battery for a minute cause mine is Chinese junk(not the kind that's a boat)

I need one if anyone has suggestions for the best kind a poor man can afford. This one is a ooze.

I'm leaning to just get a taste when I hit this gelato tank. It's extremely potent. Just a hint and your high AF. Crazy the future is. Stoned you will be.

Yup I'm so high I'm talking like yoda.

I'm outta here y'all have a great day today.

• Like 5

4 in 1 Vape pen kit

These are nice kits, you get battery and a few accessories- I use this type for oil, water hash. 

Pen Battery

All mine are similar to these- button type- stick type and accept both types of threads.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

IMG_20181222_103600.thumb.jpg.fab815a5212ccfa8c41d8b89e50b4cd4.jpg

Merry Christmas to me! Got a fat sack of Landos stash crossed to Road kill unicorn. Looks like this guys gonna get high. Still got probably half this much left from last time he gave me some. He doesn't come off that possible Evil or Elvira, got a fat joint left I'm saving for a tree climbing day, might mix it in with some hash if I run across any, got a few drops in a nearly empty tank might be good to drizzle over. Stupid high at the moment. That new battery is the bee's knees so far. Get the voltage dialed in and watch the timer. About 3 puffs of 2.5 seconds of that Skywalker OG is a very nice buzz.

• Like 4

Looks like your all set. Watch yourself, no napping.....lol.....rw

• Like 3