StonerHaven

"Where The Stoners Grow"

Forums, Picture Gallery, How to Tutorials, Articles, Blogs, Product Reviews, Recipes, Strain Guides and much more
Join Today

Seed To Weed

We Cover It All-

Tutorials, Forums, And Articles Devoted To Marijuana
TutorialsForumsArticles

Learn to Grow

Grow To Learn

Learn and Share Advanced Marijuana Growing, Harvesting and Extraction Techniques
Advanced GrowingHarvestingExtracts

Interactive Legalization Map

Find State Laws, Marijuana Business In Your Area And Much More
MAP

Cooking With Marijuana

Tutorials, Forums, Recipes And Articles All to Help You Become A Canna-Connoisseur
TutorialsForumsRecipesArticles
Mycobro

Buying weed now a days in a non legal state

17 hours ago, PureGro1 said:

Its always funny smoking someone else weed, Tend to love it or hate it- this is on point kinda stuff...Anyone ever try these? There pretty good- the rollie is supposed to hold 0.5 grams of weed, I know I am pretty fcked up from that one..image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I found this really cool, takes a while to get to finished product, you would definitely would want to do several.

• Like 4

at a glance. I will admit to not looking at the vid, yet....

looks like a "cob cure" type thing.

• Like 3

Just now, DarKwon said:

at a glance. I will admit to not looking at the vid, yet....

looks like a "cob cure" type thing.

Takes like a week to cure out, your RH might take a day lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

cigar

HaHaha

yeah... I've made them.

Did it different. Long project.  Saved and pressed some hand size fan leaves. Wound them around a wad of weed in a spiral fashion ... like wrapping wires in tape. 

What I notice with these epic rolls.... toward the roach, they tend to taste like a cigar.

• Like 4

That is cool stuff, These king palm tube/leaves are cordia leaf which is supposed to be medicinal plant for asthma, coughs and colds...Super slow burn and no taste added that I can tell. These will be nice for taking fishing or just walking.

On 3/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, DarKwon said:

Did it different. Long project.  Saved and pressed some hand size fan leaves. Wound them around a wad of weed in a spiral fashion ... like wrapping wires in tape. 

I may try that this year with outdoor, maybe use hemp wick or just some wire to hold it in place while drying...

• Like 2

I seem to recall using a little sugar water to hold it together.... a la SwisherSweet.  Mine came about the size of my forefinger.  I used that old school skunk, from the early 80's as filler.

We called it DeathDoob. IF you took a big enough hit to taste, it expanded in your lungs so bad, that that was your last hit, too.  No puff puff pass... closer to ... puff choke pass  Not very social weed  lol

• Like 3

I remember good ol skunk, like a feather duster in your chest after a hit. Whooping cough weed. 

• Like 4

IMG_20190313_180800.thumb.jpg.42d2abe7e7229d032e37cbf0541b192f.jpg

$20 bucks will get 3 grams of some still moist and funky OG kush, a little hunk of some really smelly dabs of some name I forget and a large brownie made by his sister with a warning eat at home. 

Good times. 

• Like 4

Looks like a good deal.....rw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, roofwayne said:

Looks like a good deal.....rw

It's good to be friends with the weed guy lol, he's so cool he wouldn't take a $20 cause it was old and worth more than $20.  He's a super cool cat.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Mycobro said:

IMG_20190313_180800.thumb.jpg.42d2abe7e7229d032e37cbf0541b192f.jpg

$20 bucks will get 3 grams of some still moist and funky OG kush, a little hunk of some really smelly dabs of some name I forget and a large brownie made by his sister with a warning eat at home. 

Good times. 

Looks yummy as hell and trimmed damn fine too. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

He gets some fine smoke. I need a dab rig cause he's got lots of different types. Got other things to get first. Cal mag and black strap molasses come to mind. 

Edited by Mycobro
  • Like 4

Just went out and smoked a bowl with that shatter or whatever it is on it. Hillbilly sized glob in the middle. I can see it taking several sessions to get through it. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Mycobro said:

Just went out and smoked a bowl with that shatter or whatever it is on it. Hillbilly sized glob in the middle. I can see it taking several sessions to get through it. 

It had that look to it! 

• Like 3

IMG_20190322_172052.thumb.jpg.c8dc6f89d258cdef620d3cd1b18dfb5d.jpg

Got me a rolling thingie, haven't seen one in years and I thought to myself you know you can't roll a joint you need this. Got home and twiged up a perfect cigarette sized joint. Stupid high at the moment. 

Smoking the new batch of OG kush. It looks so similar I didn't post a shot but the flavor is totally different. Weak and sweet. No dank kush flavor. I'm not a fan but it's decent.

• Like 3